Home » Literary works » Art » Fanfiction

I think one of my pixel arts

by Sunflowerdemon3712

I have other cool stuff like a poem and even an ongoing story if you want to check that out

So I have decided to clear up a couple of things about the are work that people have.
1) the picture is kinda blurry:the reason for this is because when I saved it from my pixel art.(kinda-w3ird if you wanna check out my other stuff by the way.)
2) how did you make this: it was a mix of pixilating a picture of his and a bit of creative guessing with a couple things.
3) Thank you for correcting my on how to spell pixel I can not spell to save my life so thank you so much.
So thank you all for all the suport on this you've all been very kind and I thank you all for the complements feel free to reach out if you would like to chat about art or harry potter because I really like both anyway I hope you all have a great day bye!

forgottenparadise wrote a review...

This is a amazing piece of art of pixel art, you are a wonderful artist. I see many pixel art but you are amazing, it looks so good and i am amazed by your art. Are you a Harry potter fan then? Because i am a harry potter fan and Sirus is a good character i would love too see more and i agree with Elinor, it does seem a little burry

Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:51 pm
Elinor wrote a review...

Hey Sunflowerdemon3712!

Thanks for sharing this. Oh gosh, it's been ages since been ages since I reviewed a piece of art that someone posted on this site, so I'm glad that you shared it. Just a quick heads up for future reference, it's spelled pixel. :)

Sirius is one of my favorite characters in Harry Potter, and I thought you did a great job of capturing his likeness. I'm so curious as to how you put this together. Did you overlay the pixels on top of an image of Sirius or did you work from a photo reference? I'd love to see any more pixel arts you do.

My main comment is that this seems a little bit blurry, so it's hard to focus on the image, and I'd figure out a way to simplify the level of detail so it looks like the image is supposed to be that way rather than something that's out of focus.

Anyway, you did a great job with this! I like the use of black and white as well, and like I said, I'd love to see any more pieces of art like this one that you do.

Happy creating! Feel free to reach out.

Cheers,
Elinor

Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:55 am
ForeverYoung299 says...

This is so cool. This is awesome. I wonder how you made it. Whatever, Congrats for the spotlight. Mine is also in the spotlight. Please do check it out. Waiting fir your response. Hope you leave one

Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:47 pm
illy7896 says...

This is so cool, it could be in a videogame, did you draw it?

yes I did

illy7896 says...

That's awesome, keep on drawing! :)

Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:23 pm
LUNARGIRL says...

WOW!

People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love