Synchronicity: Meaningful Coincidence

by SWOPNIL

Shines the dreamlike nature of Universe

Yearning to display the very chance of farce

Nothing has escaped it, naught ever can

Contemplations coalesces conscious man

How do you explain all of these else?

Realm that is outside of time and space

Our notions of reality shaken —

New world view called for manifestation

Interpretations based on archetypes

Catapulting out, the deeper self thrives

Indeed “a memory that works backwards”

The critical thinking needs to sharpen—

You shall remember things before they happen.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:11 pm
Deadman wrote a review...

Deadman here with a review for you. Just a quick warning, I'm not feeling the best so I apologize if I miss something. I jumped in and your first impression was a good one. Although, I was confused as to why you bolded the letters, but I figured it out after a quick second. I really like it, and you did capture synchronicity, very well. I'll actually jump into the goods and the bad.

Pros-
1. You captured your topic.
2. You really explained the main idea, and got the point across. It was well executed.
3. Matching the letters doesn't seem forced.

Cons-
1. It's confusing for the reader. It takes awhile to realize it, and some readers might not actually understand. I did, but it took awhile and I had to sort things out.
2. The flow part of it seems forced to me, don't ask me why I couldn't answer that.

Okay, yeah I'm a weird reviewer. I like the poem, and the confusingness and such could be because I'm not feeling well and am dead tired and falling asleep in between words as I type this. I liked, it but something with the flow seems a little off to me, and it's somewhat confusing. (Yes when I'm tired I still think clearly. I could still tell you all about the theory of relativity if you want.) Seriously a great poem though. I doubt this review is much help, but I do hope it helps in some way. Until next time, happy writing!

Cheers,

Deadman XD

Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:47 pm
ulala8 wrote a review...

Wow. That's that I really have to say. Just. Wow. When I started reading this, it was a little hard to digest, but once I made it through and the meaning sunk in, I was blown away. Adding the fact that, Synchronicity is both well manifested in this poem as well as a beautiful word on its own, was just so... Wow! My only sort of criticism is to reread the first line. It doesn't flow very well and it didn't make sense. The wording was a little off.
Great job!!

don't try me bro
— Seirre