The Coronation Song of Belecthoria

by Riverlight

This is the Belecthorian Coronation Song as it was sung for King Michael II, crowned in 2016 (3082 Belecthorian Time). Sadly, the composer was not good at rhyming. If this song is not used at the ceremonial coronation (as happened at the crowning's of the three King's following Michael II) then they become illegitimate King's. Michael II was restored to the throne after his second resurrection.

Chorus:

Arise, and anoint him,

for this is the one!

The King of the nation,

anointed by God!

Amen! Hallelujah!

God save the King!

Long live the King!

Amen! Amen! Hallelujah!

Amen!

Verse 1:

Anointed first was Vilnius the Second,

anointed last was King Michael the Second.

Chorus

Verse 2:

Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Hallelujah, amen!

Long live the King! God save the King! May he live forever!

Chorus

Verse 3:

Gloria, amen! Hallelujah! Anoint him before God the King!

And let the people rejoice! Rejoice! Rejoice! And let the people rejoice!

Rejoice! Rejoice! Amen! Hallelujah!

Chorus

Verse 4:

Kings past were Michael One, Astoria One, Vilnius One,

Vilnius Sainted, Alexia One, Queen Janice, Anne One,

King Malcolm, Louis One, Louis Two, Vilnius Three,

Astoria Two, Vilnius Four, Vilnius Five, Alexia Two

Anne Two, Louis Three, King Richard, King Robert,

Vilnius Seven, Micah One, Rorimac One, Vilnius Eight,

Micah Two, Louis Four, Louis Five, Vilnius Nine,

Lord Protector Twycross, Vilnius Ten, Vilnius Eleven,

Vilnius Twelve, Louis Six, Rorimac Two, Micah Three,

Vilnius Thirteen, Regent Sinestra, Alexia Three,

Rorimac Three, Gerontius, and Rorimac Four!

Chorus x 3

May Michael be anointed King before God!

Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:49 am
Lezuli wrote a review...

Hello and greetings to you! I'm here to review this song/poem for you!
I don't have any negative critiques, as this is very well written. I like the cadence of the words, you can really hear tons of people chanting this at the top of their lungs, so loud you don't even need music for it. But, music would work well for this too.
I don't know much about composing music, but I still think it's impressive the way you showed off the rhythm of the words even though we have to scorea of music to go with it.
Overall, I think this is a very well written song and you can totally see the story of it behind it.
I hope this helps you!

Riverlight says...

Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:39 am
Dossereana wrote a review...

Hi @Vil I'm here to do a real short review on your song or poem what ever it is, so lets get right into it shell we,
So I really liked reading this, for some reason it just made me feel carom, I do feel like the rhythm to this was pretty good. I also like how you put all the words into cursive I think that is I'm not sure but I like it. also just like @LordMomo it also did not make sense, but as you said its not supposed to, well in that case I in joyed it very much and think you should keep writing, writing lets you express your feelings, witch is very important, I can say I got a lot of images flying across my head when I read this.

So that really is all I can say, I in joyed it in a weird sort of way, I have never really come across something like this before, but I can tell you that it warmed my heart, in away that most things I read never do. I really liked it and I don't see any floors in it.

I hope that you have a great Day/Night

@Vulcanite siring over the green room sparing shards of reviews as she went

Riverlight says...

Thanks, @Vulcanite!

Yeah, it's just a coronation song I put together for-- well, coronation's. It really doesn't make much sense to those that don't have the full story.

Dossereana says...

I get it, I liked it anyway.

momonster says...

this makes no sense to me, but i like it :D

Riverlight says...

In this case, it's not supposed to make sense XD

Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100