Home » Literary works » Short Story » Mystery / Suspense

18+ Language Violence Mature Content

Scream For Me

by MrsxCreepypasta

Warning: This work has been rated 18+ for language, violence, and mature content.

The night was relatively as calm as the rain that had been pouring most of the day. The streets were dead and most of the stores had closed down for the night. Though if you were to walk down the street near Marys Road, you will find yourself at a little bar called the Night Owl. It was a trashy and run down place where creeps and lonely men went to drink and stare at half-dressed women. Still, the beer was good and business thrived.

A man in his mid-thirties stood at the metal doors, cigarette in hand as he struggled to light it. He let out a grunt as it fell landing in a pool of water.

“Damn it,” he cursed as he reaches for it, but the water had already ruined the tobacco.

He wasn't mad though; he had already smoked half the pack, but the sweet chemicals made him feel so good. He sighed and reached for another, but stopped when he heard a woman's voice call to him.

“Need another one?”

He looked up to see her walking towards him. She was dressed in very little and judging by the smell on her breath and the stagger in her walk, she had been drinking. Her long brown hair looked a bit damp and her small baby tee covered only a portion of her chest. Her breasts dangled under her shirt teasing the man. She looked young too, maybe in her early twenties. The eyeliner on her face was smudged and running down her cheeks as if she had been crying. The man knew she was probably a prostitute, but he only smiled and took the cancer stick from her hands.

“Thanks,” He said quietly.

“You look like a nice guy why are you here?”

He nearly laughed hearing those words, a cliche thing to say, she was definitely hoping to get some tonight. He lit the cig and heaved out a long cloud of smoke.

“You look like a nice girl, why are you dressed like that?” He mocked her.

The woman smiled and placed her hand on her hips, her small fragile little hips, he had to admit she was very tempting. A thousand fantasies raced through his mind. He Imagines her cuffed to a bed frame, unable to move as he did whatever he wanted to her.

“Well, girl's gotta make a little money, plus it's fun not wearing anything,” she whispered, a giggle quickly followed. The smell of beer and hard liquor contaminated the air as she spoke.

“Come on, your lonely I'm lonely let's keep each other company.”

“What makes you think I'm lonely?” He asked.

The woman got closer to him placing her hands on his jacket. She was very persistent, but the man didn't give in. He only seemed amused as she tried her best to “act” sexy.

“Why else would you be standing in the rain so long, you're soaking wet and you are at the loneliest place in town. So what do you say? Wanna have a little fun tonight?

“How do you know I’m not just some creep?” He could tell she was getting annoyed, but she bit her lip and continued to pursue him.

“I trust my gut.”

“I don't know you that well,” he continued his game of thirteen questions.

“My name is Brandy and you?”

“Lance,” he said with a smile.

“Well now, that we are acquainted, how about it, baby?

Lance took a few more puffs of his cigarette before throwing it to the ground. He stared at her for a while deciding if she was even worth his time. She was right about one thing; he was lonely.

“ Alright, meet me at the Day Inn Night around let's say twelve thirty.”

The rain came down harder as Lance sat in his musty hotel room. The sounds of the raindrops hitting the metal roof were soothing. He glanced at his watch; it was almost time. He couldn't believe he was really about to pay a woman for sex, he sighed and fell back on the bed. Was he really that low? Right on cue, there was a soft knock on the door.

“It's open!”

Brandy slowly opened the door soaking wet, her small top became transparent as it stuck to her soft skin. He could see her hard nipples through the wet patches on her shirt. By this point, her makeup was melting from her face, but she didn’t seem to care in her drunken state. She staggered towards the bed tripping over her own feet. She pulled at her wet blouse slowly removing it. Beads of water streamed down her body dripping onto her skirt. Lance licked his bottom lip as he studied her.

“I don’t have a condom.”

“ Its ok I always keep spares,” she flashed an innocent smile as she pulled a silver packet from her skirt.

Lance took it from her and shoved it in his pocket. He lifted his shirt letting it land wherever. Brandy was surprised at how fit he was. Most of the people she slept with were old men with beer guts and cried every time she touched him.

“Like what you see?” He asked.

Brandy nodded and laid back with her legs slightly spread.

“Do you?” She purred.

Lance smirked as he towered over her. He placed his hands on her chest, his hands were cold and rough, Brandy gasped at the sudden intensity. He kept them there for a moment playing with her breasts. She let out a soft moan as he placed his thumbs on her nipples rubbing them. He then moved down towards her skirt lifting the fabric with his fingers. It slid off with ease.

“Are you sure you're okay with this?” He asked before discarding her underwear, she shook her head enthusiastically.

“Just do it.”

Lance slid the undergarment down her legs, she was already wet. Lance licked his finger before sticking it inside her. Brandy arched her back at the sudden sensation of warmth inside her. She moaned again, but this time a bit louder.

“L-Lance!”

He smiled at hearing his name being called out like that. He added a second finger making her squirm. Her eyes shut tight as she gripped the bedsheets, he could hear the fabric being ripped by her fingernails. He knew she was faking, but continued to please her. The pleasure, however, ceased when she felt a sharp pain run through her body. She winced but tried her best to ignore it. She let out another fake moan, but choked when she felt the same pain again this time being a little more intense, but she wanted her money so she, again, ignored it. The third time was enough for her to sit up.

“What the fuck are you-” She paused and stared at the bed in horror.

Deep red blood stained the white sheets. The pain had now turned into a burning sensation. She looked down at her vagina only to be met with a mass of bloody flesh. She screamed and kicked the man away.

“What did you do?” Her voice cracked as she spoke. She stood still trying to keep her hands between her now blood-soaked legs.

Lance laughed as he licked the crimson blood from the blade.

“This will be a fun night after all.”

Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:54 pm
Munozutoo2122 says...

OMG i loved it. I love how in the end you thought you knew what was gonna happen but really in the end it ended up being a plot twist I really enjoyed how you did the imagery and grammar was very well done. Good job keep it up

Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:23 pm
Cyvain87 wrote a review...

I absolutely loved reading this. I found it very immersive indeed as I read and the ending was a very unique and interesting twist. I honestly cannot think of any criticism personally this is an awesome piece of writing and very much the sort of thing I enjoy reading. I will definitely be watching out for more. :)

Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:35 am
Eros wrote a review...

Hello there, MrsxCreepypasta !

This is Eros here with a review for you !!

This story is really amazing and the initial part seems very Romantic. I enjoyed how the romance gradually turned into violence. I liked the plot of the story. The places where the things are happening is also described in a brief detail. I loved the main theme of the story. However there are still many questions unanswered, like the reviewers below me have mentioned.

Rest, the words you have used describes everything very properly. The choice of set of the words is also very appropriate. The title creates a sense of mystery and that is what makes it catchy.

I like the way you have presented the thoughts and feelings.

It was an amazing piece of short story, and I enjoyed reading it.

Keep writing such beautiful stuff and we will be glad to keep reading them !

Have a great day/ night !

~Eros. :D

CocoaCat says...

Dear gosh.
The descriptions, the colour you write with, the cruelty, the feels...ALL of it is insane in good ways. I'm off to take a shower I feel filthy.

Boluk wrote a review...

Well...I might need to take a shower because I feel dirty now. This is a pretty good set up you have, making lance seem like a nice guy subverting the reader's expectations before ripping that part of him apart by having him stab Brandy. The idea of that ordinary guy down the street being a homicidal maniac is really interesting. It gives the reader a sense of false dread and uselessness. Like no matter what they do the end will always come and take them away to that wonderful place in the sky. This story gave me a few questions when I finished it such as: Why did Brady like sex so much? Was she a nymphomaniac? Did she have a tragic backstory, Was Lance always such a murderer? Is he our main character, if so how can you make us show his sweet side? Does he even have one? These questions and a few more all remained in my head throughout my entire read. And I hope there will be an awnser, because this chapter both puts shivers down my spine and left me hungry for more. You don't want me to starve do you?! All in all this story makes me feel awful but yet I can't stop, like a person watching a car crash, Very disturbed to witness the crime but at the same time not adverting his gaze. So yeah this story is pretty neat, although it would need some more character development. I rate your disgusting (disgusting as good as I'm assuming it was the story's) story four and a half blood soaked legs out of five. Boluk out.

Elinor wrote a review...

Hi MrsxCreepypasta,

Happy review day! I'm Elinor and I'm here to give you a review. At creating an intense and violent atmosphere, you definitely succeed. It made me think of the crimes of Jack the Ripper, and I wonder if you had that in mind at all when you wrote. So, this is a good start.

I would like to see more in regards to character development. Right now, we don't know a ton about either Brandy or Lance, so there's not much to keep us invested in either of them. Lance is clearly depraved, and while humanity is definitely capable of unspeakable acts, we don't know enough about him to understand why he does this. Sometimes villains can be more effective the less you know, but in that case I would like to see more from Brandy. These things unfortunately happen, and there's no way to quite make sense of them, but we can try.

I would also recommend reading this out loud to catch grammar and spelling mistakes, as I noticed quite a few.

Hope this helps -- let me know if you have any questions!

sagnik wrote a review...

FIRSTLY in the matters of creating the intense atmosphere n surprising the reader u have succeeded. However I AM 19+ and find this short story too violent at least the ending.The sensuality is well portrayed without adding vulgar stuffs to your content and that is commendable about this topic.The open ending makes the reader ponder over it for hours thats another credit of this piece.GREAT JOB BUT IT COULD HAVE BEEN LITTLE LESS CRUEL.

Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
— Abraham Lincoln