z

Young Writers Society



Beyond all

by Mislady101


I never really knew how thin the line between love hate was, neither did I know how thin the line was between life and death. How quickly you could discover that you were attracted to your enemy. Or how quickly your heart could be stopped sending you to an early and everlasting grave. And now that you think about it you remember that smile that you never thought about or that knife you use to cook with everyday could easily be the death of you.

So what? Do you admit yourself into a crazy house to rot in a plush sell while the violent and dangerous world goes on without you? Do you go into hiding? Change your name and dye your hair? Unfortunately in my case none of those are an option because no matter where I hid or how I changed my appearance someone would find me....and that alone is why I never tried. Actually, it never crossed my mind .......well saying that would kind of of be lie because it did. But every time the sad attempt to convince myself that it might work, the look in his eyes told me that anything I tried he would all too easily be defeat.

So who is he?

Well that I don't even completely know myself and when I’m not even sure how many more days I have left to live well...... that could start to be a problem.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
121 Reviews


Points: 1832
Reviews: 121

Donate
Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:22 pm
WritingWolf wrote a review...



A few grammar/spelling mistakes...

"Inever really knew how thin the line between love hate was ,neither did I know how thin the line was between life and death."
You forgot the space between "I" and "never". I think you meant to put an "and" between "love" and "hate". And you put the comma on the wrong side of the space(I do that a lot LOL).

"Or how quickly your heart could be stopped sending you to an early and everlasting
grave."
I think there should be a comma between "stopped" and "sending".


Other wise this is a really cool piece. I would quite like to read more. You have an interesting view on this dangerous world.

Great job!





The words you speak become the house you live in.
— Hafiz