Home » Literary works » Other » Teen Fiction

Running Out of Titles

by EmeraldEyes

I am not sad today

I tried it anyway.

Wrenching at nothing

Clutching at something.

I just want you

I am not happy today

I tried it anyway.

Wrenching at nothing

Clutching at something.

I am confused

I’ve been abused.

You will relate

To the words we all hate.

Wrenching at nothing

Clutching at something.

Deadman wrote a review...

Well I can see you're trying to be voice full. I'll be honest though, until that last bit I was about to start yelling in this review box. I was cringing as I was reading those first few sentences, and laughed at the next JK part, nothing until that last sentence had me convinced in the slightest. I don't mean to be mean, but with the way the start is written it screams no to me. That last bit was easy to read, other than the random capitalizations., and failure to add a couple of commas. Other than that, I'm really glad you're getting your voice out there. No one should say you copy others. You are you, an individual with your own ideas. Use them and be you and be the next JK! Good luck with your writing career!

YourLowness wrote a review...

Ok. I won't comment on the formatting. Ha ha.

I really like this. You have a funny writing style. It's enjoyable to read.
And most importantly, you made me laugh.

I think you are a really unique writer, I am new to the site, but looking at what you've got here, I don't imagine there are really many others like you.

I look forward to reading more of your work, and whoever this pengtingking is, I feel like there is a sense of competition going on. He should be careful. :D

EmeraldEyes says...

The format failed.

Dang it.

If you review, please don't tell me it's not worked.

I KNOW. :P

To answer before listening—that is folly and shame.
— Proverbs 18:13