12+

Prevention of Getting Abducted

by Eldritch

Prevention of Getting Abducted

Abduction-  we all know what it is. So, better to avoid explaining it’s meaning. Every day, anywhere in this huge world, someone/anyone is being kidnapped. I don’t think being attacked like this is of fun (it can be if you are crazy at superior level.)

Here are some steps you can follow to prevent abduction and can be safe. (Guarantee: 1%) (Sorry, joking!)

1. Travel with Friends: This would probably make you non-attractive to kidnappers. Because, those bad fellows wouldn’t love to create a massacre by trying to kidnap a whole crew!

2. Inform of your whereabouts: If you prefer to travel, explore all alone then you can do this least thing. Inform your position whenever you can to your FNF with the help of tremendous technology of course.

3. Carry a pepper spray: Whoa! My favorite idea! Most cool! Carry a pepper spray (a deodorant spray can also be a good replacement for P.S.) just spray it on anybody you find suspicious (works good on eyes.) then make a run or start beating them up! (I’m not responsible if you make mistakes)

4. Learn some basic self-defense methods: yeah, learn it from YouTube. You can learn from any institute if you’re passionate enough. Or just watch “Kung Fu Panda” or “Karate Kids” and adopt some style from there. Hey-ho-shi-sha-sho! Wish you a good fighting!

5. Don’t mess/mix with wrong guys: Here you should listen to your elders. Don’t befriend with people who are capable of mugging, kidnapping or even worse.

6. No Need to be too friendly with strangers: never! It can turn out too dangerous. No need to show off your newly purchased gadgets to people you just met. It would not increase your reputation rather it could be a reason of great danger. Stop being idiotic.

7. Know the laws & rights: you should know necessary laws and be aware of your rights. Sometimes, captors seem to pose as law enforcers. Keep in mind-

• You can’t be arrested without a warrant

• Police are not allowed to arrest anyone when they are in civil dresses or without proper corroboration.

Okay then, don’t let morons make you fool. Stay awake and strong. And Almighty-forbid, if anything goes wrong use common sense. And the antiseptics…. Ah well well, I guess you have read the text above, huh?

I hope so!

Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:34 pm
theironnovelist wrote a review...

Well, I've never reviewed something quite like this before.
The thing that confused me a bit is that it seems so somber and serious at first...which, the topic is...but you add bits of humor in there.
I don't know whether to commend this as your writing style/voice or say it confuses me. XD should it go in essay/article, humor, both?
What brought this on? Is there a reason you're concerned with the awareness of it? Or is this mostly for comedic purposes and you have absolutely no ties to it?
Which is fine, too.
Hey, I don't care as long as it's good writing.

Eldritch says...

Hello! Thank you for reviewing it and, yes, humor, you'll find it everywhere in my writing or in me (haha ;) )
actually, i'm concerned with the topic i have written and just added fun because i don't want people to feel asleep while reading any of my writing (that feels really blah, i know) :)

Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:00 pm
horrendous wrote a review...

that... was really funny. at first i didn't know if this was going to be a comedy piece or not so i was kind of on edge, but then i started reading the steps and my fears were alleviated. i was laughing through the whole thing.

i am kind of doubting that english was your first language, but that didn't detract from my enjoyment of the piece at all.

step 7 really cracked me up, just imagining someone taking that rule seriously and getting into an argument with a cop.

great work man.

Eldritch says...

Well, English isn't my first language, are there lot mistakes or something? and thank you, glad it made you laugh. ^_^

horrendous says...

not a lot. i'm sure you could catch them with an editing session.

Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:57 pm
MissHinch wrote a review...

I love how you presented safety tips with undercurrents of humor to make it a little more interesting read. Pepper spray is one of my favorite choices as well and lately I have been wondering if they actually do make lipstick Taser? Now that would be cool!
One thing to remember is that you don't want to be to sure of yourself - be careful with how you use Pepper Spray or mace or anything like that because if the person is stronger that you and you don't succeed it can be turned right around on you!
~MissHinch
P.S.
Also remember to be on your guard even when you're with friends. I have a girlfriend that actually got beat up when out with a group of her friends. There is safety in numbers, but only if your prudent.

Eldritch says...

Agree with you. thanks for reviewing. ^_^

Poetry is a phantom script telling how rainbows are made and why they go away.
— Carl Sandburg