z

Young Writers Society


16+ Language Violence

Words Written in Lightning: Chapter 5 [Final Draft]

by BlueJayWalker10


Warning: This work has been rated 16+ for language and violence.

Chapter 5

Dead Man's Footsteps

Count Vincent Einzbern, Ryall Manor, Whiteridge

Count Vincent Einzbern had watched the entire fight from the shadows.

The man in black pulled the knife from Elden's body.

"Poor bastard. Just wanted his family back. . ." Vincent said, stepping out to face the man.

The bounty hunter whirled around, preparing to throw the knife as he turned, though its power was useless--used up on Elden.

He sighed, shoulders dropping slightly. "It's you." His face contorted for a moment, returning to a long chin with sharp features. His hair darkened, lengthening from short, straight, and pale to shoulder-length and curly black. His eyes morphed from red to gold.

The late Count Ien Einzbern's red-and-blue-eyed son, Vincent, walked out to face the bounty hunter.

"Took you long enough to kill him, Blaise," he said softly.

"Don't call me Blaise. It's been years since we talked--you hired me as Phantom the bounty hunter."

"The others I've hired took substantially less time," Vincent continued, ignoring him.

Blaise glared at Vincent. "Shut your damn mouth or I'll shut it for you," he said. "I'm not reckless like them other bounty hunters you've hired." He lit another cigar by snapping his fingers. "I'll get the job done, and I'll get it done right." He puffed out a breath of smoke.

Wish I had the strength to kill the bastards myself, Vincent thought. "Anyhow--" Vincent felt a tic in his right eye.

He felt a familiar tingling sense as his shoulder began to twitch.

Vincent collapsed in a heap of convulsions. His face was contorted into what could only be described as one thing: agony.

[A/N: I find it funny that as I was writing this scene, I was listening to "Clair de Lune".]

"Nn--hmm, hnn, haaaahh. . ." Vincent sputtered. 

Blaise stared at him--almost angrily--from the corner of his eye.

"Oh, fine," he sighed, stamping out his cigar. "That's the second cigar in an hour." Blaise braced Vincent's abdomen and shoulders as he thrashed around.

****

Vincent woke with a start. He scrambled to his feet, somewhat discombobulated. "Wh-what happened?"

Blaise lit yet another cigar. "Seizure." 

Vincent picked up his mahogany cane. He clutched it tightly between both his hands, leaning on it for support.

"Damn condition. I'm a freak. Discolored hair. Mismatched eyes." Vincent's teeth were clenched so tightly he began to taste coppery droplets of blood. 

"A frail body. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it all!" he roared in frustration.

"Am I done here? Or is there another job you want me to take? I've got other clients, you know," Blaise said flatly, lighting a third cigar.

Vincent looked up sharply. "Fine. There is another task. I'll need you more than once if I'm to complete my framing of Visermann Ryall."

Prince Edmond Ryall, Whiteridge

Elden returned some time later.

"Took you long enough," Lionel said. "I was starting to think you'd been murdered or something."

Elden stared at him flatly. Myles chuckled.

"So, what's the game plan?" Edmond asked.

"Lord Alexander ordered me to take you here and hide out for a span of two days, to make sure the palace and manor were safe," Elden said. "We've been here almost a full day."

Edmond nodded. That sounded like something his father would do.

"What are we supposed to do for these two days?" Myles asked, strolling over.

"Stay safe, I assume," Edmond answered.

"Most likely," Elden said solemnly. "My Lord Ryall didn't give any more instructions than to take you here, but I imagine he'd want you to stay safe." Elden began to remove Frost's tack.

"How do you get good at this!?" Richard muttered, frustrated at being unable to win a single round of Snake.

"You gotta flick your wrist and let the stone slide from your hand, like this." Lionel picked up a stone, tossing it into the gravel ring. Richard tried to copy the movement, but failed, the stone flying wild and missing the ring completely.

"Ather's Gates, I give up!" Richard stood, stretching. "You're back, " he said, finally noticing Elden. "Do you have any pointers on how to get this--" he gestured toward the ring and Lionel's twelve-pointer "--Snake?" he asked, throwing his hands up exasperatedly.

Elden looked over his shoulder. "What?" he asked. 

"See?" Richard told Lionel. "Even the skilled Elden doesn't know how to get that Snake!"

"Here, give me a try," Elden said. He stopped brushing Frost and picked up a blue stone.

Edmond eyed him. 

The way he's holding the stone is different. . . 

Elden threw the stone. It missed the ring completely, making a sharp crack as the rock hit the stone walls. 

"I've intimidated you now, have I?" Lionel laughed, walking to pick up the fallen stone.

Elden smiled a lopsided smile. "Everyone messes up now and again."

"Not Lionel. . ." Richard muttered.

Elden picked up another stone.

Edmond realized something was very wrong. 

The new stone Elden threw was turquoise. 

"Wait a minute," Edmond said. "You always chose the green stones before."

Elden stared at him blankly. "What?"

"You threw a blue one, and now a turquoise one," Edmond said slowly, his hand creeping to his sword, realizing that something was very wrong.

"Edmond, a man can choose a different color stone," Myles said.

"But he's also holding it differently. . ." Edmond realized nobody would listen to him.

"You're just making a big deal out of nothing, Edmond," Elden said. "You're probably in shock."

Lionel looked up at him and smiled apologetically. "I don't like to get on your bad side, Your Worshipness, but I think Elden's right on this one."

". . . Fine." I'm probably just putting too much thought into this anyway.

"Take this, Edmond." Elden handed him a vial. "It helps with shock and should help you sleep."

Shouldn't a person in shock stay conscious? Edmond realized, but it was too late. He had already drank the solvent and was drifting into oblivion.

**** 

"Get up." Somebody grabbed his collar and forcefully pulled him upward.

"W-wha?" Edmond sputtered. He blinked a few times, trying to rid himself of sleepiness. It was nighttime. Edmond's only source of light was a dim ray of moonlight from the hollow's entrance.

Elden's face was inches from his.

"How'd you notice?" he asked in a low voice that did not sound at all like Elden's stiff alto. "You should be in shock." 

Before Edmond could answer, Elden pulled Edmond over and threw his knee into Edmond's gut.

This man is not Elden Drusillus, Edmond thought in horror.

Edmond sucked in a sharp breath as pain washed over him, only making the faintest of grunts as he tried to cry out.

Elden repeated the process.

Again.

And again.

Finally, as he began to see spots, Edmond's remembered his training and reacted--bracing his arms under his stomach, forming a line with his dominant arm over his left. 

Elden, shocked by hitting the hardened muscle and bone of Edmond's forearms hesitated for a moment.

Edmond seized the chance he was given and grabbed Elden's knee, pulling upwards.

Elden, caught by surprise, collapsed on his back, his head making a sharp crack on the cold stone.

Edmond let go, leaving the unconscious Elden alone while he woke Lionel and the twins.

"Oh, no you don't," the man behind Edmond growled. A hand clamped down tightly on Edmond's shoulder.

He lifted his hand as high as he could--both to distract Elden and loosen the grip on his shoulder--and spun around, pressing downward on the arm that held Edmond.

There was nobody behind Edmond.

Curses. He's fast,  Edmond thought, taking up a defensive stance--left wolf.

"You might have skills in hand-to-hand combat," someone whispered behind him. Edmond whirled around.

"But you're not used to real combat."

Edmond felt a sharp blow on his shoulder, possibly dislocating it. He cried out, for real this time.

"Mph, nn. . ." Lionel moaned in his sleepy state. His eyes fluttered open. "Ed--Edmond?" he yawned.

A hand cupped over Edmond's mouth.

"It's all right, Lionel," the man said, this time in Elden's voice. "Edmond just had a nightmare."

Edmond felt something poke him. A warm fluid began to soak his cloak. 

"My brother wouldn't cry out from a simple nightmare," Richard growled, removing his blade from Elden's back. "And you've been bothering me all night."

The man's grip loosened on Edmond's face, and Edmond pulled away. 

"The real captain of our royal guard would respect us--calling us either "Young Prince" or "My Lord". But you stopped that when you came back--you were calling my brother Edmond," Richard said, stepping in front of Edmond to face whoever attacked him.

Blood drizzled out of his mouth. His knees buckled and he fell over, his blood pooling around him.

"Now that that's over. . . " Richard said.

The man stood. He smiled, spreading his hands.

"That was good acting, wasn't it?"

Richard visibly paled in the faint moonlight.

The man spat out a clot of blood. "You ain't gonna kill me, kids," he chuckled. His smile faded and suddenly his face was deadly serious.

"Nobody beats Phantom."

The name rung a familiar bell in the back of Edmond's mind, but he was too preoccupied with what was going on in front of him to remember.

Richard charged forward, transferring his knife to his left hand and stabbing for Phantom's face.

Phantom sidestepped easily and caught Richard's hand with his left, shocking Richard to the point where he dropped his blade.

Phantom stepped forward and pressed the heel of his right hand into the blade of Richard's shoulder, making him bend over.

Edmond stared in dismay. 

Within seconds, his brother had been disarmed and captured.

And all Edmond could do was helplessly watch in horror.

Phantom pressed harder, making Richard bend even more. Richard grimaced.

Out of the corner of his eye, Edmond saw Lionel quietly making his way towards Edmond's sword.

"Do keep from using the blade, my dear Lionel," Phantom said. 

Lionel stopped dead in his tracks, paralyzed in fear.

My knife! Edmond thought. 

His hand crept toward the single ebony throwing knife he kept in a hidden pocket on the back of his belt.

He felt a sharp pop! and realized his shoulder had popped back into place.

I almost forgot about that. . .

"My dear prince Edmond," Phantom said. Edmond stifled a yelp.

"What?" he asked, his tone surprisingly flat for the terror he felt at that moment.

Just a little further. . . Edmond felt his fingers brush the hilt of the blade.

"I'm responsible for your assassination," Phantom said, almost jovially. "But I haven't been ordered to kill anyone else." He paused.

"You can see where this is going, can't you?"

Edmond took his moment to strike, throwing with all the strength and accuracy he could muster.

The blade sliced cleanly through the muscle that connected Phantom's shoulder and neck.

With nothing keep it balanced, Phantom's head lolled to the side.

Edmond realized with a growing sense of disgust how they were going to beat their opponent.

"The connections," he said softly. Then louder, "The ligaments! Tendons, sinew, connection muscles--destroy those! Make his body useless!"

Lionel's eyes widened, Edmond's realization dawning on him.

The kensin, Edmond thought. The knives!

Lionel apparently had the same idea, making his way to Edmond's bag.

Phantom released Richard, diving forward to grab Edmond.

But there was a drawback.

He crashed into the wall, several feet from Edmond.

"You can't see properly with your head off balance like that, can you, Phantom?" Edmond asked.

Lionel tossed Edmond a small leather sheath. 

Edmond caught it, pulling a blade from it.

Phantom hopped back up, taking up an aggressive stance--full wolf. He kept his legs shoulder width apart and his body low to the ground--it focused more on center of balance and the ability to advance more than anything.

Edmond threw his kensin blade.

Kensin was a metal that reacted violently when wet. That made it hard to travel with--because if it rained, you'd be in trouble if you didn't have the proper equipment--but it was very useful in combat.

It sank deep into Elden's shoulder, and exploded.

His arm hung on his body by torn shreds of clothing and muscle.

Lionle slashed downward with his own blade, slicing the back of Phantom's knee and severing the ligaments, while at the same time Myles--where'd he come from?--jumped and tore at Phantom's other shoulder.

Lionel hopped backwards, keeping his blade in front of him as he made distance between him and Phantom. Myles kept hacking away.

At some point, Phantom had grabbed Richard's knife.

He turned violently and his arm--deadweight as it was--swung heavily around. 

Myles's temple met the hilt of Richard's blade, and he crumpled.

"Well damn," he said. "Looks like this body is useless."

What? Edmond wondered.

Phantom looked upward--well, tried to--and sighed. He almost sounded relieved.

A faint, white mist emitted from his mouth.

He toppled over, blood rushing from a wound over his heart.

None of us made that wound, Edmond thought. Was he killed before he fought us? But that doesn't make sense.

His eyes fluttered open for a moment. He smiled faintly. 

"I'm sorry, my Lord," Elden whispered, before closing his eyes forever.

"Hail and farewell, my friend," Edmond said quietly, lowering his head.

"What do we do now?" a battered Lionel asked.

"First," Edmond said tiredly, gently grabbing Elden's ankles, "we get him on Frost."

Lionel nodded, roughly picking up Elden's shoulders and helped Edmond heave his limp body on to Frost's back.

Edmond eyed Lionel's rough way of handling Elden's dead body.

"I'm trusting that you wouldn't disrespect the dead without reason, Lionel," Edmond said softly. "Don't betray that trust."

"We'll let the priests take care of him once we get to Ryall Manor." Edmond surveyed the mess of blood and torn cloth on the ground and walls.

Edmond sighed, absently placing his hand on the hilt of Darkheart and looking at Richard. "We ride at midday. Get packing--we have to get to Father, quickly." He gently removed his silver crown, placing it inside his bag. "And it would be best if onlookers didn't know we hail from Stowerling Palace."

Visermann Ryall, Ryall Manor, Whiteridge

"Al," Visermann inquired with mock innocence, "where are the Ryall princes?"

"Um, eh, er. . . " he stuttered. "I do not know, my Lord."

"Well," Visermann said darkly, advancing on his guard head. "I know you have a talent for breaking things--but surely you couldn't have broken a piece of paper with a wax seal when giving it to Elden Drusillus, could you?"

"N-no, my Lord," he stammered. "I delivered it to the Lord Provost undamaged, my Lord."

"I see. . ." Visermann's eyes narrowed. He turned around to leave. "Back to work," he barked. Al yelped and hustled out of the room.

Then where are the boys? Visermann wondered furiously. I cannot unlock the Archives without those boys!

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: 

So, I based Vincent's condition on an actual medical condition called tuberous sclerosis.

Okay, I understand that you may not have a family full of auto immunes and other various medical problems. You may--unlike me--not want to go into the medical field and become a doctor. That's fine. But, for those of you who want it, I'll go a little more into explaining tuberous sclerosis.

Tuberous sclerosis is a rare multi-system condition that causes benign (non-life threatening) tumors to develop in the brain and other vital organs (eyes, liver, kidneys, lungs, heart, et cetera).

It most often affects the central nervous system and causes combinations of the following symptoms: Seizures, skin and eye coloring abnormalities, pale or silver hair, delay in the developmental process (should the condition be contracted within childhood), behavioral issues, and kidney disease. In some cases--depending on where tumors are located--unnatural stoicism (lack of emotion) and sociopathic (inability to be empathetic) tendencies can occur.

Pronunciation Guide:

*Ryall

RE-all.

*Rhylath

RYE-ah-lath.

*Visermann

V-EYE-zer-men. It's a hard v. Vi is one syllable.

*Einzbern

This is a German name. (It could be German or French, depending on your pronunciation. I'm going for the German form, since I've used enough French names in this series already.) It isn't super hard to pronounce, but I thought I should put it here anyway.

EYE-n-Z-burn.

*Kensin

I have no desire for people to start getting into fights over how to pronounce this word, so I'm spelling it out for you now.

Ken-ZIN.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
1735 Reviews


Points: 91980
Reviews: 1735

Donate
Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:42 am
BluesClues wrote a review...



This was an interesting scene, especially the way you handled this—well, at least, what I get out of this bit is that the bounty hunter is some sort of shape shifter. Is that right? It’s what I thought from this.

He sighed, shoulders dropping slightly. "It's you." His face contorted for a moment, returning to a long chin with sharp features. His hair darkened, lengthening from short, straight, and pale to shoulder-length and curly black. His eyes morphed from red to gold.


I was really confused about who this was at first, though, because of this.

The man in black pulled the knife from Elden's body.
"Poor bastard. Just wanted his family back. . ." Vincent said.
The bounty hunter whirled around, preparing to throw the knife as he turned, though its power was useless--used up on Elden.
He sighed, shoulders dropping slightly. "It's you." His face contorted for a moment, returning to a long chin with sharp features. His hair darkened, lengthening from short, straight, and pale to shoulder-length and curly black. His eyes morphed from red to gold.
The late Count Ien Einzbern's red-and-blue-eyed son, Vincent, walked out to face the bounty hunter.


Because the bounty hunter wasn’t named right away, I thought maybe Vincent was the bounty hunter, until I reread it. Plus when Vincent was described as “the late Count Ien Eizbern’s red-and-blue-eyed son” as he walked into the open, it sounded like he was just being introduced, even though his name had already been mentioned. So for a while I was totally confused as to the identity of these people.

Since Vincent knows the identity of the bounty hunter, it might be best to start off with the bounty hunter’s name. Also, do we already know who Vincent is by this point in the story? I mean, if I had read all the previous chapters, would I already know about him? Because if so, you can probably cut out descriptions like “the late so-and-so’s eye-color/hair-color/etc relative,” since presumably we would already know this. And when Vincent talks about being a freak with the wrong color hair and eyes and a frail body, we would know what he means.

Of course, since I don’t, I’m just super curious about it. Which is good.

No criticism for the scenes that came after, however. At first when Elden showed up, I was like, “So this means it’s not REALLY Elden, right?” and I was pleased when Edmond noticed small things that were off about him, like choosing the wrong color of rocks or holding them a different way than normal. Also, I know I’ve said it before, but you really like writing fight scenes, huh? Anyway, it was done well.






Hey, thanks for the review! And the review on the sixth chapter of this story.
Really man, I appreciate it. (And it makes me happy when my writing is interesting enough to make someone go back and review the previous chapters.)
So, the reason I don't disclose the bounty hunter's name for a few paragraphs is because even though Vincent knows who he is, we really don't. He's just "the man in black" when we meet him in the previous chapter.
No, we do not know Vincent from previous chapters. That's why I'm describing him and showing a lot of his emotions towards himself and the world in the introduction in this chapter. (Dang, I phrased that sentence awkwardly.)
I do really like my fight scenes. See, I'm a student in martial arts, and a lot of these fight scenes I create are based off seeing the black belts (Master Jim, the owner of the dojo--who is an eighth degree black belt--and Dan, who is a black belt with no degree) do what's called "free workout". It's kind of like sparring, but we don't go full force--it's more like. . . You're just hitting them with a small amount of force, or barely clipping them--since every single one of these strikes are deadly (I mean, it IS the martial art Navy SEALS practice).
So, yeah, I love writing my fight scenes.
Getting Vincent and the bounty hunter confused, huh? I'll fix that. I've rewritten this chapter multiple times--it seems I still haven't quite perfected it yet, eh?
Anyhow, thanks for the review! I hope I've been enough to perhaps get you to go review the previous four chapters.
-Jay



User avatar
253 Reviews


Points: 17359
Reviews: 253

Donate
Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:00 am
View Likes
RacheDrache wrote a review...



Why, hello there! I'm Rache, and before I begin my review proper, there are a few things you should know. First, I am typing this on my phone. Why? I don't have internet at my new place yet. Typos and brevity may occur. Brevity if you're lucky. Third, I love me some fantasy novels.

Oh, and second: I tend to jump around and ramble. Sorry about that.

And four: I am jumping in at this chapter--haven't read the earlier ones.

Anywho.

I applaud you on your conscious choices around language! And I appreciate that your names are spelled in a logical way (no surprises in the pronunciation guide.) As you continue to write, keep paying attention to these sorts of things. You already have an ear for it; soon you'll have linguistic ears like a hawk (do they have ears? Bad simile) and have highly nuanced phonological shenanigans going on in reader's brain. (Look up Sound Symbolism on Wikipedia. It will blow your writerly mind.)

Your ear for Sprachen translates well into your dialogue, too. I got wifts of characterization and emotion from the lines themselves, which is exactly what you want. You already do a fairly good job of not relying on dialogue tags (the "she said paranthetically" deals). I'd challenge you to see how much more you could do with it.

One particularly great example of yours of this dialogue characterization and nuancing is how Phantom-Elden uses different names for the princes than Elden-Elden. Now, Richard had to point this out to me because I have never read Elden-Elden alive; Elden-Elden died at the beginning of this chapter. So, I didn't notice the difference in the way he was speaking because I had nothing to compare it to. But your reader would pick up on that--your smart and engaged ones, at least. And always, always, ALWAYS give your smart engaged readers cookies like this, moments where they can victoriously yell I TOLD YOU SO at the top of their lungs.

Of course, we the reader knew Elden was dead from the beginning of the chapter. So as soon as he walks in to where the princes are, we start to get nervous. Or, I started to get nervous for the princes, at least. I hope that was your intended effect.

But! I also love Phantom. A lot.

Hold on, I must backpedal a bit and ramble at you some:

An hour or so ago, I was bored and tired of reading articles about politics or the 12 ways I can buy friends and influence people. I came on YWS. Haven't been in in ages. Only the old crowd know me. Sniff. Cry. No threads to post on...I decide I can read and review something on my phone, I suppose. I go to the Green Room because the Green Room is my old turf. I like being the first on scene. I also really love taking the newbies under who haven't a clue about paragraphs and periods under my dragon wing. I intentionally go for the pieces that have been hanging out lost and lonely at the very bottom of the barrel. Yours caught my attention because it was fantasy. Oh, and the title.

So I clicked and I started reading, going through a mental checklist of where you were at on various skills and what needed some work (I'll get to what I noticed in a few) and I wish I'd been drinking tea while doing this because then I could tell you that I dropped my tea cup or spit tea on my fingers or something like that. Alas.

Vincent began having the seizure. You had my full attention. Kudos for including a character with an autoimmune disorder, for one thing, especially in a fantasy novel where there are so few, if any. Kudos for explaining it in detail at the end (I had thought epilepsy). You're putting your real-life experience into fiction in a way that isn't merely self-insertion or wish a fulfillment but rather actually grappling with it. That's impressive.

And then Phantom held Vince through it. My heart melted. Granted it's buttery and tends to melt, but right in the Feels! I swooned for both the two of them and your characterization of them. I want to stitch it into a blanket for me to snuggle into forever.

And that, to end a tangent, is why I love Phantom and was distraught when I thought he was going to die. But I was also distraught that the princes might die. The tension was delicious. Don't be afraid to embrace that tension and all its Feelsy glory.

My thumbs are getting tired so I am going to wrap this up. There are a few formatting things you can and should do that will prove flow and readability for your reader. Remind me to tell you what they are. I'll need proper Internet to demonstrate, so, tomorrow after my router arrives.

The main thing I want to direct you to is something my writer buddy and I call The Void. You had quite a bit of Void going on, by which I mean that things seemed to be happening in an empty vacuum of space. I couldn't orient myself as a reader--my inner Siri kept telling me my GPS signal was lost. So there were words being said and actions being taken in misty nothingness and while I enjoyed them because I CARED hard in the Feels for the characters, I couldn't keep track of what was going on.

Granted, some of that is because I jumped right into the chapter, but I'd argue that anyone should be able to open a random book to a a random page and be able to orient their imagination, even if they have no idea what is actually going on.

Luckily, the Void is easy to shoo away. You just have to throw your reader a few GPS signals. A few details. Not paragraphs of description or even a full sentence. Just itty crumbs here and there to latch onto. Our imaginations do the rest, and it's okay if your reader's mental movie looks nothing like the one you have in your head so long as the important things have been telepathically transmitted.

What sorts of details are these? Consider: Are we inside or outside? Time of day? Furniture. Maybe a scent. The texture of something.

Sensory information, strewn in among the action. When Edmond is surveying the damage from the fight, you can say "torn wallpaper' if it is indeed wallpaper that is torn and "blood-stained carpet."

Doesn't have to be adjectives, either. "Carpet" or "parquet" are more precise than "ground" (which implies outside BTW). If the blood "pools" that tells us the surface isn't very porous, like parquet, whereas "seeping" would mean a porous surface. Pool and seep are precise verbs that pack a lot of punch.

You can also throw in a good ole prepositiobal phrase, too. Consider: "They toppled backward toward/into the armoire/column/oak/cactus/elephant."

See how each one of those nouns took your brain to a different place? Inside, outside, treey place, desert, who knows? And how the preposition changed the image? And how wonderful a verb 'topple' is?

Overall, it doesn't take much to give your reader enough information to make an elaborate mental reconstruction of what's going on on the page. That's because even single words are associated with other words. You provide the Koolaid GPS signal powder, the reader adds water and stirs, and BAM. Orientated.

And with that, my friend, my thumbs can type no more. Follow the Phanton-Vincent relationship wherever it leads. Make your readers feel them Feels. Give your smart readers cookies. And give all your readers enough GPS crumbs that they can ground everything in their brains.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Drache out.





Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo