My Frappuccino! (My Coffee Addiction)

by AUnicornNamedJay

You’re so tantalizing,
Could you be a mocha?
Could you be el Tazo? (Tea?)
Your foam exci-i-ites me,
I feel my body warn me.
I don't need more calories.

I say “Stay Away!”
You’re just like the others,
My non-existent lover.
Please no, nut-meg.
I don’t need your spices.

There's a Starbucks in town!
A familiar venue.
I'm standing in line--.
Now I already know,
What I'm going to buy-y!

Your whipped cream!
Your whi-i-ipped cream!
Can I have a venti?
Extra on the caffeine!
I take you!
Dr-dr-drink you!
I am just a victim,
My coffee addiction!

My dietitian says!
Our touch stays far away.
This love's unhealthy!
Oh! 
My Frappuccino! 

alanafiredancer wrote a review...

Hey Firedancer here and i am going to review your Lyrics.

"You’re so tantalizing,
Could you be a mocha?
Could you be el Tazo? (Tea?)
Your foam exci-i-ites me,
I feel my body warn me.
I don't need more calories."

The very first verse got me laughing. I always find parodies a little amusing, and your parody was definitely amusing! I read your earlier comment where you said that you fixed up a couple parts so I'm not going to point any out to you. I am sure that you are aware of the odd little words that don't fit in.

I say “Stay Away!”
You’re just like the others,
My non-existent lover.

This part made me chuckle because it fits exactly with the song and is relatable to many single people out there who have to rely on coffee.

Lol, yeah those little words that I've found that may/may not fit into this weird song I could never find anything that I could replace them with, but I did fix up enough to make this song sound more smooth, idk if that's how you would say that but yeah. Lol. But I'm glad I got you to laugh while reading this little parody... :D HAHAHAHAHAHA!

And yes, this song is about my coffee addiction. I rely on that stuff like it's god or something... :D

Anywhore, BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :D

-Jay.xx.

KelliLocks wrote a review...

I loved this is was very funny but there is a few things...
the line "please no, nut-meg" didn't work for me. I think it would sound better with a different spice.
Also "But my diet-it-tian" in my opinion didn't fit the rhythym of the rest of it. I'm not exactly sure how to fix it but if you rephrased those few lines I believe this would be Starbucks new theme song. Keep working on it if you like because I surely found it enjoyable and a new thing to sing whenever I'm lacking inspiration!

I'm glad you liked it and am happy to think that Starbuck's could use my weird song for their own THEME song! :D Ha, I modified it already and well those pieces you pointed out that could be tweaked I tried to tweak up but honestly found nothing... Lol. But I'll still try to think of something to make those parts flow a bit more easily. :D

Thanks for the Review!
Kk BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

-Jay.xx.

guineapiggirl wrote a review...

HI! This is reallyfunny and good. I like it lots.
a few lines that didn't quite work for me:

"But my diet-it-ian says!
Our touch stays far away.
This love’s unnatural!
My Frappuccino! "

I think 'this love's unnatural' would be better as 'unhealthy' or something. Unnatural doesn't really make sense.

"I take you!
Dr-dr-drink you!
I am just a victim,
To my coffee addiction!"

The last line is so GOOD! But feels a little long to fit the rhythm of the song.

"But I’m in different part of town!
A brand new Starbucks!
The guilt is eating me inside.
Now I’m next in line.
Extra-caramel please!"

This whole verse didn't quite work. It feels somewhat forced and is a bit jumpy and confusing.

My favourite verse is:

Your whipped cream!
Your whi-i-ipped cream!
Can I have a venti?
Extra on the caffeine!
I take you!
Dr-dr-drink you!
I am just a victim,
To my coffee addiction!

This is great. I can't help but sing that! :D Very funny piece. well done!

Hahaha! Thanks I think I'm going to try and modify it a little more now, but I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

Kk BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D

-Jay.xx.

All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe