Report A Good Poeter

465 Reviews

Reviews: 465
Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:06 am
View Likes
starlitmind says...

Report A Good Poeter

YWS SOCIAL MONTH

Have you recently received a friendship poem that filled your heart with warmth and happiness? Have you seen an amazing poem written by a wonderful poet for a Social Month event? Would you like to give a shoutout to that talented poet? Then show your appreciation and admiration in a post below! ^_^

Please include the poet and why you feel like their poem deserve a shoutout. Feel free to include anything else you want to share in your post! Let's spread some positivity and appreciation for YWS's EXTREMELY masterful poets!!!

.--. --- - .- - ---

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:22 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

I’d like to nominate @SilverNight for maybe the raindrops will break the windshield. It’s not a social month poem but it is a poem about friendship and heartbreak and life. It’s such a beautiful poem, and I go back and read it occasionally because of how amazing it is. It originally made me cry, and writing a review and diving into it made me cry some more :’ ) Silver is an absolutely brilliant poet and overall just a really nice person.
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:51 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

I have gotten some real gems among these freindship poems :') AHH all the warm fuzzy feelings ~ here's an absolutely astounding one from @Liminality today :] It's got so many of my interests in there and a lot of creative flair ~ especially like the nod to the river :') and the little accolade to @TheEgg at the end. Thank you Lim! <3 And seriously THANK U TO EVRY1 who gifted me with a freindship poem you are all extremely sweet and brought me a lot of smiles today and yesterday. I'm storing them all in my heart. THANK YOU!

Liminality wrote:Here's a #freindshippoems for you dear pal! I hope you enjoy this slightly spoem-y take on chicken poetry that's definitely not a modernist imitation, no sir-ee :D Happy #socialmonth!

Variations on a Poul(try)etic Theme

I

There was always a
there was always 'a'
there was always a
chicken on the horizon. :O

XI

Turquoise smashed >.<
dark cyan powder staining <.<
the ground except for >>
the rooster-scratch. >> / << / >>
Did he try to find gold >.>
in a hill of precious stones? //
Silly goos. O.o

XIII

A lee, ah!
where the feathers return floating
along the currents of the southern wind
along the river song.

XD

Everything returns to the beginning
everything returns to anything
the beginning is anything
dawn breaks an egg --
the chick hatches. :>

Link to original comment
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:43 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

There've been so many wonderful, hilarious, and heart-warming poems this month!

Double posting to give a little shoutout to @SilverNight @Liminality @AlmostImmortal @Plume and @Tweezers who each attempted an "alliyah poem" for the imitate me hashtag and I think each of them did an absolutely fabulous job and I am tempted to make a "Found-Poem" by combining all of them into one big bird-fish-river themed treasure. :) (Thank you all again!!)

Also shoutout to @LizzyTyler, @Seirre, & @AlyTheBookworm who made some of my fave chicken poems of the season! Mighty Chicken Power Rangers & Counting Eggs & Chickens. :smt117
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

It's hard to enjoy practical jokes when your whole life feels like one.
— Rick Riordan, The Last Olympian