How do you normally access YWS?

19 posts1, 2

How do you normally access YWS?

  • On a computer 44%
  • On a phone / tablet 14%
  • It's about half and half 18%
  • Depends what I'm writing/doing (explain below) 5%
  • Fax machine 1%
  • Telepathy 5%
  • Smart refrigerator 3%
  • Door in the basement that projects my consciousness into YWS 8%
  • Other (share below!) 2%

Total votes: 119

User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1064
Reviews 30
Depends what I'm doing. If I'm trying to write then computer... but sometimes if I want to browse the forums or read/review others' then I use my phone.
"Nostalgia's just not what it used to be..."




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 310
Reviews 38
I'll be honest, I actually used a kindle to access this site when my devices were taken away, haha.
jkflsd




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 310
Reviews 38
envy wrote:scientific calculator


That is really based.
jkflsd




User avatar
Gender genderqueer
Points 2333
Reviews 44
OMG, someone actually put fax machine! I love that so much!!!
spot~pebble~peb~pebb~
in any order
they/them



perhaps i can make something of this unreality...
~~~~~~



Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger