I have also submitted my character, woot! Not me getting distracted in the middle and searching up medieval weapons, then going with something else entirely >.> :P
@Spearmint @SilverNight your characters have been approved! Everyone, please welcome Aapeli and Kynina to the roster ^^
@Teddybear I sent you a question about your character through PM
I shall start working on character banners for our new peeps soon! Once everyone's character is up, I encourage you all to look through the roster. There are some peeps who are pretty similar to other(s) so keep that in mind when reading through them -- you'll want to keep your character unique in some aspect and it shall definitely be easier to do that once we start writing ^^
Okay, all characters have been submitted (and all but one have been approved, that last one should be approved shortly ) so here are all the character banners! If you have any modifications you would like to be done to your banner, please let me know! I'll tell you what I can edit in a spoiler.
Spoiler
Looking for different colors? I can edit five things: -The name color -The gradient color on the left -The gradient color in the middle -The starburst center on the left -The starburst rays
Ahhh they all look so good! Just read all the character profiles and I’m excited to work with all of y’all! @Spearmint, I know we’re in a server together on discord but are you active on that account? I’d love to scheme about some character interaction :] Thane and Aapeli feel like they’d be an odd but fitting match
he/she/they
winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa
winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa
Ahhh I love the banners!! Thank you so much, Omni! :D (Safiana's is the most blinding for me too... the bright white seems to fit her personality, though!)
Also, @winterwolf0100, I'm not that active on discord xD but I'd def be up for some scheming~! I could prob try to be more active there, or we could chat in PMs!
Safiana’s banner is bright enough to be used as a nightlight XD. But it definitely fits her artificial brightness, though, according to the profile I read. All of these characters have immaculate vibes, and I can’t wait for us to throw them all in the same room.
They/he
"wist how dare you play with my heartstrings like that" ~ winter "wist is in every rp" ~ley “ah yes, fear Wist's smile :slight_smile: <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint Pfp is made by Crowesn
This pad shall be in the info dump post as well, and it's gonna be the main pad for any writing, collabing, plotting, etc. so anytime I say I'll be in the pad, it's this one!
And love the banner! It definitely is the brightest but that totally fits her vibe! Also I cannot say no to that particular background color
Also...if anyone was wondering...Safiana's weapon's meant to be a sort of medieval/magical equivalent of a really tricked out compound bow. Mostly cause I realized Safi would be a bit too short to reliably use a proper longbow
Stay Safe The Princess of Darkness
Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!