@rida do you have a character? I was thinking we could do some character intro posts (sort of like Iris asking "what do you do for a living?""where are you from?""how old are you?" yada yada as game show hosts do) before the actual game begins! :)
Oh! You make your own character, @rida, and then submit it on the side of the Storybook Thread where it says "create new character." I included the code for the character form in the main post there as well.
Hi! I’m so sorry! I couldn’t find the place and was a bit distracted so I forgot about it! If you don’t mind, can you please tell me how to exactly make the character?
Very well; I hear; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced. — Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness