Yes, it's not possible, but he's so focused and driven by that idea that he hasn't stopped to think if it's actually literally possible.
he/she/they
winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa
I'd say yes but I'd rather not double-post. I want a barrier between my first and second so I can figure out where to take the second one.
he/she/they
winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa
Hey, is this still active? I love the cast of characters we’ve got and I’m really excited for them to interact if it is!
he/she/they
winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa
Hey Everyone! Sorry for disappearing this month. We've been dealing with a lot (will probably make a wall post on our wall a bit later about it), but have found a time and opportunity to return
We'll try our best to get a post up as soon as we can. If you're still interested in continuing this SB, please post a message here so we have an idea of who'd still be here
Former incarnations have been: TheWanderingWizard TheClockworkConjurer TheIllusiveIntellect TheSunderingSorceror And, TheMaieuticMesmerist
winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa
winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa
More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie. — Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes