Unfortunately, there's no such thing as zombies and Edward Cullen saves the day hehe
If you want to be a great writer, don't think about what you're going to write, just write it.
I'm a huge fan of writers block! When your brain halts, with no direction for where you should go, it gives you threads. All you have to do is pull and unravel the story you're meant to write.
Unfortunately, she ends up stranded in a tree with as many strawberry smoothies as she desires, but cannot leave said tree for fear that her own zombie minions will eat her....
Tom Riddle: "You read my diary?" Harry Potter: "At first, I did not know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad, handwritten book."
Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before. — Captain James T. Kirk