Granted, but he turns out to be a royal douche. (Did I even spell that right?)
I wish I were prettier.
You must be swift as the coursing river, With all the force of a great typhoon, With all the strength of a raging fire, Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
Granted, but that's physically impossible so the illogicalness destroys the universe.
Aw, Puzzle!
Granted, but the pie is gross.
I wish it weren't so blastedly cold outside.
You must be swift as the coursing river, With all the force of a great typhoon, With all the strength of a raging fire, Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
Granted, but since you can't wish for nothing to happen to your wish if you never wish for anything, you are left exactly where you were.
I wish I were more popular.
You must be swift as the coursing river, With all the force of a great typhoon, With all the strength of a raging fire, Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
Granted, but now afkgeqei woyivca KOUAVTVTRVA MWOTFCJCJ leylieyELIRYdx.
I wish I could kiss a frog and have it turn into a handsome prince.
You must be swift as the coursing river, With all the force of a great typhoon, With all the strength of a raging fire, Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen. — Arcticus