Baiting Mage Into Playing With Us [2]

1496 posts1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 100
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 1232
63
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 7705
Reviews 38
64
he/she/they


winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya
Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 1232
65
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7052
Reviews 165
66
I only put my signature on big cheques.




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 7705
Reviews 38
67
he/she/they


winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya
Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 62368
Reviews 630




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 1232
69
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 7705
Reviews 38
70
he/she/they


winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya
Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 62368
Reviews 630




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 1232
72
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1234
Reviews 590
62
mage

[ they/them ]

queer and here.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7052
Reviews 165
63 ahhhhh
I only put my signature on big cheques.




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1234
Reviews 590
53

you all were lucky i was without good wifi for the past week :P now that i'm back, i'm definitely going to be more on top of replying
mage

[ they/them ]

queer and here.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 1232
54

I was wondering where you had gone, then I remembered that you were somewhere in the desert.
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7052
Reviews 165
55
I only put my signature on big cheques.



We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot