z

Young Writers Society

Speedy reviews by the fearsome Ducati

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:08 pm
Ducati says...

I can't promise I will finish them as soon as you post them. But I can promise them I will finish them soon after I read your request, which will be not be too far after you post them, because I'm on school holidays right now.

I will take:
All forms of poetry. But be warned, If I feel nothing from it, I will probably rip it to shreds.
Action/Adventure
Fantasy Fiction
Historical Fiction
Non fiction essays
Romantic fiction
Other Fiction
Scripts

I will most likely not take anything else, but you can try!

I find that my review are pretty useful for helping not only with grammar, but with the big picture of what you are trying to achieve in your work. I will ofter my opinion as a reader above all else.
Please don't ask me to review multiple chapters: If I like your work I will most likely follow it on with no request necessary.
I don't want anything in return, but thanks are always welcome :D.
When you look at your life, in a strange new room, maybe drowning soon, is this the start of it all?

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:43 pm
CastlesInTheSky says...

Ducati! :D

Please could you review the 5th Chapter of Tipping the Velvet? I know that, being awesome, you probably would have gotten to it anyway. But I felt like giving you your first request. xD
Oh, and the 2nd and 4th chapter are edited. Obviously, don't bother reviewing them. But if you're going to understand the references in Ch5 properly, could you please just take a scan of the first part of Ch2, at least. ^ ^

Thankee.
Had I the heavens embroider'd cloths,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.
But I being poor, have only my dreams,
So tread softly, for you tread on my life.

273 Reviews

Reviews: 273
Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:09 pm
Lost_in_dreamland says...

Ducati ;)
If you need anything else to review could you review this ? *pleads*
It is kind of long, but nowhere near as long as the original xD
It's part one, but you asked for us not to dump multiple requests on you so you only have to review part one :)
It's in other fiction:

Orli and Eden (1)
topic40849.html

Thanks so much xD *hands oodles of cookies ;)*
xxx
for what are we without words and stories?

42 Reviews

Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:22 pm
Ducati says...

Done and done. 8)
When you look at your life, in a strange new room, maybe drowning soon, is this the start of it all?

842 Reviews

Reviews: 842
Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:24 pm
View Likes
ashleylee says...

Hey, Ducati!

I decided to ask for a favor in return :wink: hehe

Okay, I'm not sure if you like vampire stories, but you said you liked Romantic Fiction so hopefully you like that too :D

I have a story that I have been working on for ages now. It's called Poisoned Roses and I've needed help with it for so long. I just now started to rewrite the whole thing so I need help more than ever.

Here are the links to the Preface and the first three chapters because that's all I have posted so far :wink: :

Preface: topic40158.html
Chapter One: topic40343.html
Chapter Two: topic40730.html
Chapter Three: topic40901.html

If you don't get to all of them, that's fine. I'm just looking for another's opinion on it :D

Thanks in advance!
"Woe to the man whose heart has not learned while young to hope, to loveā€”and to put his trust in life."
~ Joseph Conrad

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."
~ Red Auerbach

42 Reviews

Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:43 pm
Ducati says...

Hey, I did the Preface and I might do the first chapter but as I said I don't really do multiple chapter requests unless I'm so inclined. I like some vampire stories, and not others.

42 Reviews

Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:21 am
Ducati says...

That all you got?
*Has ominous feeling she will be caught out by being in a different timezone*
8)

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:12 pm
Angels-Symphony says...

I'd like a review on this please ^^ I want to see if I improved from october writing to november.

topic40957.html

Thank you ^^
You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself into one.

The writer, when he is also an artist, is someone who admits what others don't dare reveal.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:51 pm
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

My historical fiction piece? It's more like made up history fiction. Haha, review?
post478225.html#478225
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

602 Reviews

Reviews: 602
Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:55 pm
View Likes
Wolf says...

topic39467.html
If you want a review in return, check out my thread.
everything i loved
became everything i lost.

Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html

42 Reviews

Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:03 pm
Ducati says...

Done silver sunlight's and angel's symphony's.
Oh and wolf's also.

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:06 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries, if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-Alice
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence