The Other Reviewer. :)

56 posts1, 2, 3, 4
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 22451
Reviews 498
Hello everyone!

I know there's a lot of people who offers their reviews... I'm one of them now. ;)

My reviews normally consist in nitpicks and an overall impression on the story. I might also give you little tips for your plot, depending on your style.

I will review (includes Short stories and novels):
:arrow: Romantic
:arrow: General Fiction
:arrow: Art and Photography
:arrow: Poetry

I will consider reviewing (includes short stories and novels):
:arrow: Fantasy
:arrow: Fanfiction (If I know the story it comes from.)
:arrow: Non-fiction. (depends on what it is.)
:arrow: Historical Fiction

Don't even ask for me to review Science Fiction, because I will only read the first few sentence and give up. ;)
Now, I don't think I missed anything... Please, give me some work!

PS: If you ask me to review your novel, please tell me which chapters. I will be more then happy to review it all if you would like, but you have to tell me you want it all reviewed and be patient. I have a life outside of YWS after all. ;)

-Other One
Last edited by theotherone on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Behind every mask, lies a man that can't live in his own skin. - Woe is Me <3
Need a reviewer? I don't bite, I promise. :) ---> viewtopic.php?f=188&t=76466




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 21355
Reviews 504




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2058
Reviews 31
My Poem 2 can be found here. viewtopic.php?t=74808

Review?
"There are no absolute rules of conduct, either in peace or war. Everything depends on circumstances."


-Leon Trotsky-




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 22451
Reviews 498
Kafka- review is done!

Loller- Done as well.

Thanks for the work guys. Is there anyone else? :)
Behind every mask, lies a man that can't live in his own skin. - Woe is Me <3
Need a reviewer? I don't bite, I promise. :) ---> viewtopic.php?f=188&t=76466




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7297
Reviews 156
topic76609.html
Will you review my poem, Handwriting?
Thank you so much.
So, a dyslexic man walks into a bra....




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 22451
Reviews 498
Kat, your review is done. :) Anyone else who wants to give me a little work?
Behind every mask, lies a man that can't live in his own skin. - Woe is Me <3
Need a reviewer? I don't bite, I promise. :) ---> viewtopic.php?f=188&t=76466




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4624
Reviews 53
OO I have a novel I'd love for you to review :)

It's in my signature.
Check out my novel My Life of Insignificance

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/amiemalamie

There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 22451
Reviews 498
Chapter One, two and three are done. :) Anyone else?
Behind every mask, lies a man that can't live in his own skin. - Woe is Me <3
Need a reviewer? I don't bite, I promise. :) ---> viewtopic.php?f=188&t=76466




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 2
I'ld like a review or my novel. It's a romantic novel . . . I'm new and this is my first work so I hope it's good though thanks so much!!!! topic77869.html
I wish I were a kid again because skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 22451
Reviews 498
teen writer, your review is done. :) Well... Is there anyone else that wants a review?
Behind every mask, lies a man that can't live in his own skin. - Woe is Me <3
Need a reviewer? I don't bite, I promise. :) ---> viewtopic.php?f=188&t=76466




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456
Will you please review chapter three of my romantic novel viewtopic.php?t=77710 please
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 22451
Reviews 498
Rasca, your review is done as well! Hope it helped :)

Somebody in need of a review?
Behind every mask, lies a man that can't live in his own skin. - Woe is Me <3
Need a reviewer? I don't bite, I promise. :) ---> viewtopic.php?f=188&t=76466




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30280
Reviews 529
Hey Otherone!

You've given me great reviews in the past and I'd really appreciate it if you could take a look at the first chapter of my new romance novel 'Sometimes.' It's my first attempt at writing romance as a genre, rather than just a sub-plot, and I'd really like to know what you think of it :)

viewtopic.php?t=77741 - link to chapter one.

Thanks!
'Stop wishing for the sunshine. Start living in the rain.' - Kids In Glass Houses.

'Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?' - MCR artwork.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 22451
Reviews 498
Dudette, your review is completed! Anyone else has any work for me? I'm ready to tackle it. ;)
Behind every mask, lies a man that can't live in his own skin. - Woe is Me <3
Need a reviewer? I don't bite, I promise. :) ---> viewtopic.php?f=188&t=76466




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 1



An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown