Bring it on! (Open)

213 posts1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 15
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 58538
Reviews 553
Done! ^_^....For the next request, it might take some time for me to complete it. So please be patient when you post on here.
"Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
Or break it, break it off
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror"

— Paramore




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1787
Reviews 370
topic75839.html

this is ch. 7 of the magi.
PLEASE REVIEW!
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you


-Richard Siken


Formerly SparkToFlame




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 44887
Reviews 816
Oy~!
^____^
Hello my dearest!
Could you review this for me?

Thank you!! :3 :3
There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
-W. Somerset Maugham




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5447
Reviews 53
Hi!

I was wondering if you could review the first chapter of this: topic76339.html

It's not too long. Just one thousand words or so.

Thankies,
Lette
Everyone's favorite life coach.
♪♥♫◦°°◦Lette◦°°◦♫♥♪


My blog: http://empressofsnark.blogspot.com/




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 58538
Reviews 553
I am done with Pointe and Pink's request. I'll try getting to Scarletta by tomorrow, and now I am accepting requests again so please feel free to post some more. ^^_^^
"Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
Or break it, break it off
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror"

— Paramore




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1159
Reviews 8
Hey there! I'd love for you to check out my first attempt of a novel, "Into Thin Air", as well as my short story, "The Boy and His Moon". I so appreciate your time! Here are the links to each piece:

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?t=74949 (That's the first chapter of the novel.)

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?t=74840 (...and that's the short story.)
"Being fearless isn't being 100% unafraid;
it's being terrified, but you jump anyway."
~Taylor Swift

"Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Love.Love.Love.<3




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1157
Reviews 5
Dregan's Path Chapters 1,2....
She's my forever




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 58538
Reviews 553
Okay, done with Fearless(though I didn't do the short story).

Anyways, sorry, Dr. Who I can't review it since it's very adult. I know I asked you to post it here, but turns out it's more lurid than I believed it to be.


Anyone else fancies a review? I have my exams right now, so you'd have to be patient before posting on here. ANd please, one chapter at a time.
"Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
Or break it, break it off
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror"

— Paramore




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 58538
Reviews 553
Okay, so no one needs a review right now? :wink:
"Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
Or break it, break it off
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror"

— Paramore




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 44360
Reviews 1087
topic76918.html

Could you review the latest part of Stop and Stare for me, please, Shubhi? :) I'd be eternally grateful!

Thanks!
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2614
Reviews 46
Here;s the link: viewtopic.php?t=77147
Thanks so much!
“Maybe it’s fate that Hound ate the map. Maybe we’ll discover soemthing wonderful while we’re lost.”-The Penderwicks




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6338
Reviews 140
Would you ever be so kind as to review my new entry? It's a prologue, so it's not too long.
Here is a link....
topic77210.html
Thanks a lot!
Really appreciate it!
-Jojo
Solvalery/GeeLyria Fans
Link




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 58538
Reviews 553
All set and done! ^_^ Anybody else needs a review?
"Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
Or break it, break it off
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror"

— Paramore




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 58538
Reviews 553
No request? Shubhi feels like a sad panda. :?
"Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
Or break it, break it off
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror"

— Paramore




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 58538
Reviews 553
Please ask me for reviews. I'm pretty desperate. :wink:
"Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
Or break it, break it off
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror"

— Paramore



Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality