I remember that the last review you gave me was really helpful, so I was wondering if you'd review something else for me. It's the beginning of my current general fiction novel.
So far, I have two parts up, both of which are chapter one. You don't have to review both parts if you don't want to, but I'd really appreciate it if you could at least review one part!
Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^
You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason. — Anne Lamott