Hiya guys! Life's been pretty hectic lately so sorry for the extremely long waits. I'll try to review all the requests I have already as soon as possible. But, I think I'm going to close this thread until everything calms down a bit.
Love,
fluteluvr77<3
Love is the answer to life yet the slowest form of suicide. Love is a paradox. And that's why we love it.
Well, I'm not looking for a review as such, But could you please look at my blog? It's not a blog as such, but a story from which I post daily... you know, so i don't have to think about chapters, but can just write a diary for my character!
Well, I'm not looking for a review, just a small look at what I'm doing and what I could change! Could you please post your comments [they can be as short as you like] in the comments section of whatever post you look at? There are only 3 so far, so it shouldn't take you that long, and you don't even need to review! I don't mind if you take a few days/ a week though... That's sweet!
Oh, and I almost forgot! Here's the link to [my blog]'Dear Diary'
Thank you so much!
::XoX::KeepWriting::XoX::
GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Writing is 3% talent and 97% not being distracted by the internet
Hello! When you get around to it, I cold use a review on the preface I just posted for a novel I'm working on. It's short, so it shouldn't take you too long. I really just need constructive criticism, overall would be good, I think. Thanks in advance!
Pssst. Over here. I'll do a trade. If you review my work, I will review one of yours. xD
Don't feel obligated to review this. It is for a contest and I wish to fix it up before the deadline.
Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder. — Ranger