For the upcoming parody of review day. I'd love seeing your reviews on my two works: kaiyō, sora no asai The Drenched Field Both of them are poetry. So add some fortissimo, but look out for any crescendo. You don't want to make it awkward.
I love Koku. He is damn cute and should be the main character and not some lazy old man that supposedly genius but a sucker in his own life. Koku is Koku. Koku is CUTE. ~ B-The Beginning (A Netflix Anime.)
Thank you, sweetie. My internet was down, so an apologize for the late thank you. I might check your story sometimes~ Spoiler
But I got some boarding school to start... WHY NOW... I just got my internet working...
I love Koku. He is damn cute and should be the main character and not some lazy old man that supposedly genius but a sucker in his own life. Koku is Koku. Koku is CUTE. ~ B-The Beginning (A Netflix Anime.)
@EternalRain I have finished reviewing your chapter and will be sure to keep following your story. As for all you folks I am ready for the next lot of review requests. Fire away.
I wrote a poem. It's the first one I've written in a long time and I don't think it's that good. I would love to here what you think and I'd love to be given some advice: "I Would Kill Myself"
Hi @MadWriter7, I had a look at your poem and I am afraid it is marked M. As stated on the first page of this thread I will not read M rated works, so I am really sorry, but I can't read this work.
That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them. — Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)