Poetry Zone!

13 posts
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1262
Reviews 33
I will review all your poetry in honor of NaPo!!! Please do not post fanfiction, novels, or short stories. I love poetry! I read it, I write it, and I review it! Please post :D
Thanks!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
I have two, one is technically not a poem but you could say so

one - work.php?id=94337

and the other - work.php?id=94731
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1262
Reviews 33
I just finished those two. Who's next?




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 300
Reviews 0
Hey, Gg127! Hope it's not too late for this but...

work.php?id=94827

A review would be much appreciated!
Where you headin', pretty kitty, so far away from home?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1072
Reviews 8
Hey! I thought you might want to try and see how a beginner poet work!

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=94809

:3
"Good begins with evil, and evil is here to stay." - From The Sovereign




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1262
Reviews 33
All done! I was away for a while and couldn't get Internet. But I'm back!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 834
Reviews 22
I'm new on here so i don't have any people to review my poems. so plz if you have time review this: work.php?id=94865
EPLIP




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
I have another poem! i really like this one,

work.php?id=94997
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 3330
Reviews 938
Hey Gg127!

I have a poem too! I hope I'm not too late.

work.php?id=94579

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]




Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 2




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 758
Reviews 13




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 67
Hey there! http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=95885 Could you please review? Even if it's short? Thanks in advance!
Formerly TheScratchMan.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1108
Reviews 17
work.php?id=95937

If you are still reviewing, I would really appreciate a review of this! Thank you!
Please have a look at my website: www.firepen.webs.com!



You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss