Nic chuckles, watching her open it. Inside, a silver necklace lies with a ring around the chain.
"I didn't think I'd be giving it to you in front of them," he admits. "I also didn't think wise-a*s would be doing the same thing with his girl. I thought it would just be me."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
A baby blue ribbon slips around the card, the front of it saying, It's a boy, and im the inside saying, congratulations, your now a dad to a healthy baby boy. Expected date: March 2nd.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong. — Neil Gaiman