I hesitate before standing, still tired from what happened. Taking a deep breath, I make my way to the door and stand out in the hall while they speak.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
She smiles, closing the door, and holds up a test, "We're having a baby."
"NO WAY," I smile, trying not to scream, "Have you told him yet?"
She shakes her head, "No...I've been trying to stall from doing anything until I do. Like...telling him I'm too tired, or pretending to be busy. We just have to wait until tomorrow morning."
I clap, "Oh my god, that's so awesome."
She nods and bites her lip, glancing at the door as I tell Jace he can come in.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live? — Homer Simpson