Mount Olympus [8]

1473 posts1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I look up at her tiredly, "N-No. Don't say that. Please don't ever say that."

```
Nic

I look at the door but don't go after him, keeping at Jackie's side instead.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I swallow, "When I drink, I can't stop. It hurts to know that I hurt you, Jae. I don't want to ever take those chances with however many kids we have."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I bring my hands over my stomach, taking a deep breath and trying to stop the pain.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I move a hand to the side of her face, "W-we can control it, together. Don't do this, Rayah. You didn't hurt me. I'm not hurt. I'm... dazed, tired, but I'm fine."

```
Nic

I set a hand over hers and move closer, kissing her temple.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I study him and rest my forehead against his, "I have to, Jace. If I get mad at you...what'll happen? What I I hurt you then? I litterally just stabbed Jackie because I got mad at her."
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I swallow, "I-It hurts, Nic."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I shake my head, tears welling in my eyes, and keep my forehead against hers, "Y-you can't hurt me, Ray. I know it. Please don't do this. I love you. You're it for me. I-there's nothing else. Please don't do this to me, to us."

```
Nic

I lean her against me, "I know, baby. Once we stop the bleeding, I'll fix it up and give you something for the pain. It'll be okay."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

"And how exactly do you know I won't?" I ask, "I'm a whole different person. Different sides, now that I've changed once already."

,,,,
Jackie

I nod and sigh, relaxing slightly.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I swallow, studying her, "Because you love me."

```
Nic

I run a hand through her hair and swallow, closing my own eyes.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

"You deserve better," I tell him, "And you know that."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I kiss his arm and sigh, "I'm tired."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I shake my head, "I don't deserve sh*t. I don't deserve you. Stop this. Please don't do this."

```
Nic

I open my eyes and look at her, nodding, "I'll fix you up quick then and you can sleep, okay?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I sit back and check my phone before standing, "I have to go. Have homework. Bye, Jace."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I think and nod, "Okay."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I study her before flashing up to the room and grabbing my present for her. Flashing back, I drop it at her feet and shoulder my bag, "I-I was going to propose to you on Christmas day. I was gonna prove that I really wanted that. Merry f**king Christmas to you, though. Sh*tty holiday for a Greek anyway."

I open a portal and jump through, landing back in my dorm at Yale. I stare at it for a second, hesitating, before sealing it off.

```
Nic

I hesitate before walking to the bathroom and getting the things I'd need. Coming back, I remove the towel and get to work.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I watch him go, crossing my arms, before staring at the box at my feet. I leave it, shaking my head, before heading to my dorm.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I sit up, tired as my eyes slightly close.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I drop everything and leave through the window, looking to do anything and everything to forget.
````
Nic

I finish and scoop her up, carrying her to the couch and lying her down, "Do you wanna stay here or head back to the hotel?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I get to my room and look at Nic, "Get out."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I'm just about to answer, Rayah charging in and demanding that Nic gets out.

"Why?" I ask her.

"There doesn't need to be a f*cking reason. Now go live your perfect little sh*tty lives, and may Jace find the perfect little wh*re that he can find. Now go," She points out.

I raise an eyebrow, "Ray--"

"OUT."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I stop before I get out of the parking lot, just sitting in my car instead. I turn the radio on and rest my head on the steering wheel, hating my very existence in that moment.

```
Nic

I study her, "What did he do? Where is he?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots



This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy