Mount Olympus [8]

1473 posts1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I close my eyes agian, swallowing.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I shake my head, texting Jace that she needs him...badly.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I pull out my phone on the way to my next class, pausing in step to text back. What's wrong?

```
Nic

I fall asleep in the back of the classroom, waiting for the bell.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I yawn, hillucinating again.

,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I hesitate, She's...deathly sick. Coughing up blood and hillucinating.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I stare at the screen for a minute or two before texting her that I'll be there as soon as school ends. If I leave now, I'll have to come back. I'll need to be with Rayah the whole week. I can't keep going back and forth.

```
Nic

I wake as the bell rings and walk to my next class, looking through my phone as the lecture goes on.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I cough rapidly and fall off the bed, moaning and burying my head under the bed.

,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I shake my head, fine, but hurry. She's litteraly falling off the bed...
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I don't respond, running to class and rushing through my exam. As soon as I finish, I head to my next and take it with the professor's current class. The bell rings before I get to my last one, but I hurry through it anyway.

```
Nic

I resort to texting Jackie and ask how Rayah is.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I sit up and look at the ceiling, standing shakily and balancing myself with the wall.

,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I text back, Worse. Don't know if she's gonna be okay. Hospitals are closed.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I finish my last exam and hand it in, rushing to the bathrooms. After washing my mouth out once more, I head up to my dorm and rush to pack a bag. I keep my school stuff with me, knowing I'll have work over the break, and shove a few pairs of clothes and my Christmas gifts for Rayah, Jackie, and Nic in another. Once finished, I fill the tub with water and drop a drachma inside. It shimmers into a portal and I drop through with my bags, getting there just as my stomach decides to act up again.

```
Nic

I frown and sigh. Jace would know what to do.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

Someone appears in the room and I drop to the ground, coughing up blood again, shivering as I moan.

,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I give up, running a hand through my hair before glancing up at Jace and slipping my phone away.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I swallow, looking over Rayah, before bolting in the bathroom and doubling over. I wash my mouth out quick, my tongue burning for how many times I've had to do it in the past four hours, and walk back out. Dazed, I sit behind Rayah and take her gently in my arms, swallowing, "Beyond the blood thing, tell me what's wrong, Jacks."

```
Nic

I skip last class and head to my dorm, pacing.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

Trembling, I stare at the floor and don't blink, hot on the inside but probrably freezing on the outside.

,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackie

I think, "She has a high fever, 105, and she's cold as ice. She hillucinates, and shakes without needing to. S'weird--"

She goes into a coughing fit, curling up, and I nod, "And she's coughing too."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Spoiler
Just playing Jace for now.


Jace

I nod and swallow, looking over Rayah, "Draw a bath. Lukewarm. We can try to lower her fever that way. I don't know what to do about the coughing... Except maybe a breathing treatment. Do you have a nebulizer here?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Spoiler
Okay.


Rayah

I look up at Jace and study him, "Why is there a camel in the room, Jackie?" I ask, "Are we going to the dessert?"

She shakes her head, before walking to the bathroom and I watch her, looking up at the ceiling as I sniffle.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I study Rayah in return, "Can you hear me, baby?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I swallow, not comprehending what he said, arms wrapping around my stomach as I shiver, "I-I want my Jae."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year