Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:35 am
View Likes
Sunshine1113 says...

Honestly I don't know what to say! I love you all so much! You guys made me a better writer and have been an awesome community of support when I needed people to talk to.

Special shout outs to:
@GeeLyria (cuz you are the best Mom ever)
@WindSailor (you are always there for me when I need you)
@Messenger (you are such an inspiring person to be around and fun to talk to)
@lostthought (we have the best conversations)
@Ravenmoonstone (you give awesome reviews!)
@BiscuitsBatchAvoy (I love your stories <3)
@Strangelove (you are a really fun person to talk to)
@Marc (you are there when I need you)
@ddman18 (you are an amazing writer and a cool person)
@ancientforever (you've helped me through so many real life and writer related issues)
@ongoeslife (you've helped me keep the faith when I came so close to throwing it out a window)
@Forgottenmemories (you are an awesome Aunty and fun person to talk to)
@Emrhea (we have some really awesome deep conversations)
@dragonlord (you are a very interesting person to be around)
@TakeThatYouFiend (there are no words to describe you, you are an all around unique and amazing person to talk to)
@SARAHJO (cuz hella awesome is always in)
@BellaRoma (Claudia <3)
@r4p17 (Star Wars FTW!)
@Holysocks (we would so be BFF's if we knew each other IRL)
@turtlethatroars (My closest YWSer friend and the chillest person ik)
@Bigejay100 (cuz you are my BFFL irl and I love you dude <3)
@thewriter13 (you are such an inspiration to me, your writing and reviews are amazing)
@Draknghar (love your art skills bro ;) )
@CuriosityCat (I really like your username)

I'm sorry if I missed anyone, there's just so many of you who have been there for me and gave me awesome reviews as well as been a supportive community when I needed people to talk to. Love you all! <3
Last edited by Sunshine1113 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

271 Reviews

Reviews: 271
Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:31 am
View Likes
Gravity says...

Well I first want to start by acknowledging @TimmyJake as the best person and writer this website has to offer. I nominated him in the "most" awards for most likely to be published. Timmy, you better dedicate your first NY times best seller to me ;)

So I decided to finish this.

@Hannah for making me an editor of Squills. You changed my life.

@ShadowVyper and @megsug for being amazing listeners and friends. You guys keep me sane. And @BlueAfrica for being an amazing Squills partner in crime.

@Blackwood, for being nice and cynical when I need to be brought down to Earth. You're a great person and I like talking to you.

@CowLogic (AKA Mr. Moo) for trying to help me out of my writer's block.

@Messenger for being the best Christian inspiration EVER

@Iggy for scaring the living crap out of me but being a good role model for Squills :)

@Sean for never being around, but for making me smile.

@kbmcgregor3 for singing and writing alongside me

@LittleWerewolfOven For being the best Veggie I've ever met

And to @JamesHunt for building my confidence in my horror writing.

There are so many I would like to mention, but I'm literally in tears. You all have changed my life for the better. Before I joined YWS I'd gone through a traumatic experience and I was afraid to talk to anyone about it. But here I found an amazing, supportive, funny and smart group of writers who didn't judge me, no matter what I threw at you guys. So thank you so much for an amazing first year. Here's to many more!
Last edited by Gravity on Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:25 pm
View Likes
veeren says...

this looks comfy
birk ilu

im so not here as much as i should be even though i owe so much more to this site than i can ever think of repaying, but lets see if i can do some justice with this post.

@DeadPeter - you da homie

@ShadowVyper - i honestly forget how awesome you are sometimes. i cant even think about this site without thinking about you, since you were the first person to ever have a conversation with me and it pretty much kept me on the site. without you, i dont think i wouldve ever continued storybooking, or bothered doing much else on this site. i mean, i could annoy you with syringes all i wanted and youd still never hate me. i think. anyway, we dont talk as much as we used to, except for the weird telekinesis thing you did when you messaged me while i was writing this, but when we do its always fun, so thanks xp

@Iggy - ew. i dont even know why im writing this. i mean so what if youre awesome to talk to. so what if we can call each other names and not mean a single thing but pretend we do anyway. so what if youre a giant loser that i can send stupid pictures to and never expect to get a compliment from. not like youre an adorable bundle of annoying niceness when you want to be or anything. like gosh. go away.

@Carina - oh, too busy for yws huh. i see. after all weve been through. dont you remember this? weve put too much work in for us to quit now. dont let it happen. you cant. you just... cant.

@omniclysm, @CowLogic, & @Blackwood - now i know its not fair for me to lump you three together, but you guys are the bros. like the manliest of macho men. you guys are like the writing brothers i always needed. from comedy to horror, you guys are down for anything. not to mention all the good times weve had on various pads. ahhh, good times. anyway, love you guys, dont dissappear on me anytime soon *cough*cow*cough*

@Skydreamer & @ @dutifulwriter - yes, you two go together, because weve been through pretty much everything as a group. we had some awesome convos both in and out the site, but its still yws that brought us together. which mean neither of you should go disappearing either. maybe one day soon we can have more weird convos about random stuff that no one cares about, right??

@ThereseCricket - now you should feel privileged that youre here. really. but i promised id be nice. you have no idea how fun it is to annoy you. we havent been talking for long but we can throw insults back and forth like weve known each other our whole lives. stay psycho, greaser <3

@EscapeToNeverland - i know youre on break and wont see this, but you cant say i didnt write about you kiddo. when you come back, i can listen you complain and you can hear me ramble and we can hate each other like theres no tomorrow.

@AfterTheStorm - i think today was our first actual conversation besides tiny spats here and there but you are officially a thug in disguise. let us take over the world with our awesomeness and show them the power of us undercover people xp

@Craz - i didnt forget about you crazypoo. we need recruits as well. maybe we should finish that story. or nah. your avatar is so trippy i could stare at it for hours. you make me get distracted easily. cause i mean youre like TOTALLY AWESOME. stay cool my friend. foshizzle.

@1morestupidlovesong - stu i gotta tell you, you are awesome. youre one of the people i havent known for long but i can joke around about with anything as if i have. you should so get on more so we can keep being wacko and talk about pointless stuff like always xp

@ariaadams, @Alvarin, @megsug, @Auxiira & @AlmondEyes - again, its totally not cool to lump you all together but i dont have much time. you guys are like storybooking machines. the endless hours ive spent with you all, both working and joking, were tons of fun. its almost a shame they had to end. you guys really pushed me to storybook in a much more serious manner than i used to and it made me a much better writer and i cant thank you all enough for that <3 keep on being awesome and ill keep on bugging you all while you do.

@Nate- ilu

@birkhoff - ilu2

@avalon - sup

@thewriter13 - we so needs to talk more

@fortis - jimmy neutron

@ddman18 - its been a while

@holofernes - bruh

now being that im me, i have forgotten someone and im sorry enough to get on my knees and beg forgiveness. if i didnt mention you, i beg you tell me and I WILL EDIT THIS WITH A GIANT APOLOGY JUST FOR YOU. ALL OF YOU. EVERY LAST ONE.

again, yws, youre quite literally the best.

*ehem*
it seems I have indeed forgotten quite a few people, and perhaps after this still will but I AM SO SORRY HERE YOU ALL GO:

@RoyalHighness we havent chatted in so long but our conversations were always awesome and you were one of the few people i talked to all the time when i came back to yws. i miss you and you should totally come back so we can talk about random stuff again.

@indieeloise indie dear you are one of the people i really really want to come back to yws cause youre not only an awesome person but an amazing poet (despite looking like a five year old). i may bug you for fun but its only cause youre cool enough to be bugged by me... totally. but srsly come back pls and ty <3

@Alpha YOURE THE FIRST ONE I REMEMBERED I PROMISE. that being said you are weird, hilarious, a bit looney, and pretty. i cant remember the last time we had a conversation but hopefully we will again soon cause youre avvie is awesome and beep boop bop and fun times will be had.

@racket bruh. it has been so long but youre back and i get to bug you again so look forward to that. but you are awesome and you will hopefully say happy new years on time this year xp stay cool my friend, stay cool

@manisha YOU COMPLETELY SLIPPED MY MIND EVEN THOUGH I REMEMBERED YOU WHEN I EDITED THIS ORIGINALLY. you and the minions are awesome mostly cause thats one of my favorite movies, but mostly cause you understand the struggle of banana man. i shall continue to serve and protect you and your fantabulous people as long as you stay away from my dang bananas. thank you kindly and stay chill xp

@Pompadour this is gonna be such a terrible one cause we barely spoke but you were nice and i dont even remember if i was annoying to you or if i acted nice so you wouldnt hate me >.> anyway, if we could chat sometime in the future so i could recall my interactions with you, thatd be great xp

@Zolen you are one dope artist homie. not to mention a great writer. since weve only had professional interactions i cant really say anything about your personality, but you seem like a pretty chill guy xp anyway, keep p the awesome work youre doing and make more legit drawings cause you have a real talent

@FlowerPower well at least YOU DIDNT NOTICE RIGHT?? again soooo sorry but you are really, really awesome for a floridian. i joke, but seriously we had some pretty strange conversations that im surprised we havent been locked up for yet. youre quite an entertaining gal, and even though i get you confused with other people quite often, you shall remain the awesome flopo you are that no one can replace <3

@Paige now you dont come on here but you shant say i didnt write about you. you were one my favorite kiddos, and i know i bugged you a lot xp we had lots of fun on the site and i could always have a conversation with you. if you ever decide to come back i aint gonna complain xp anyway, stay cool kiddo, dont grow up too fast.

now i PRAY that thats everyone >.>
Last edited by veeren on Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:43 pm
View Likes
birk says...

Great, I get the spot under Veer...

This is gonna suck.

I truly love this site. Not only has it helped me within my writing and even my reading, it has also become a social network where I've created great bonds and friendships.

I don't remember writing in the 2013 yearbook, and looking through it; I didn't. Which makes sense. Though I was certainly active and around, I didn't really step up so to speak. This year, however, I feel I've done a lot more. I've created a lot more connections, made a bunch of friends and done all sorts of stuff. Which is pretty cool.

Well, there's some awesome people I should mention, so I'll just get to it:

@Strangelove
Last year, you were pretty much one of my main dudes. I remember liking the satirical writing you were doing and as I talked to you, I realized that you also had a fantastic sense of film. Which I found awesome, as I myself began getting into film at your age. Although, definitely not at the level you're currently going. It's been cool watching your writing improve and I hope you'll stick around for years.

@Lumi
So, you are pretty much my main dude. You're awesome, smart and funny, you do a bunch for the site and you're great to talk to. I like how you can get me onboard your ideas and I hope you'll continue to throw your sub-par music my way. Because a lot of it isn't sub-par, it's pretty good.

@Rosey%20Unicorn
We don't talk as much as we used to, or as much as I would want to, but I still appreciate you a lot. Once I became a mod, you were pretty much the one to get me up to speed on everything. You're also an amazing group leader and you put the rest of us to shame, especially seeing as I have nothing left to add after you've said something.

@Deanie
Review-goddess. I enjoy reviewing long series alongside you. We should do that more.

@Noelle
I like you. We should start talking more again. And you should continue your silly 'kids taking on the kingdom' story. ;)

@fortis
fort. Why didn't HoL give you intense troubles? That annoys me, you punk. We should talk more again. Maybe we could do that after I run you over with that bus. O.o
No, you're awesome.

@ShadowVyper
Shady. You're pretty awesome too. I like talking with you and you're funny. You do a really good job with Squills, even though you should probably stop taking notes when people ramble random stuff at you...

@VeerenVKS
Why are all the pretty ones so dumb? :|
You suck, brah.
Fine, you're okay.
Awesome even.
ilu

@Aley
You are amazing. You do so much stuff for the site that I kind of want you to be permanently featured along with Spark. I like the talks we've had and I hope there's more coming. Oh, and thanks for schooling me in the art of palindrome poems using my own work against me... that didn't make me feel like a chump at all. :D

@Alpha
Beta, talk more to me.

@SparkToFlame
Same goes for you. ^^

@Alvarin
My Swedish friend from across the border, or should I say 'min söta bror'. You need to be around more. At least so we can discuss terrible EuroVision stuff.

@GeeLyria and @AlfredSymon
You both gave me a pretty warm welcome when I first popped up here. Thanks for that. :3

@Iggy
Kellie. You are on track to becoming my favorite person. Please don't change.

This site has pretty much changed my life. I'm hoping it sticks around until @Nate is grey and old, and I hope to stick around for a while myself.

It's been a pretty good year.

<3
"I never saved anything for the swim back."

Do not mistake coincidence for fate. - Mr Eko

they're selling razor blades and mirrors in the street

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:41 pm
View Likes
Rook says...

Great, I get the spot under birk...

This is gonna suck.

---
I may as well start this.
I was looking at my yearbook post from last year. There's no way I'm gonna match that this year. XD
Let's just name a couple people and maybe that way I'll be able to get going.

@carbonCore
My goodness we've talked a lot this year. I can think of no one else I'd rather talk to though. We really do share a wavelength somewhere. I'm too lazy to actually write what should be here though. I hope next year holds just as many engaging conversations as this year.

@ancientforever
I find it actually really funny that one of your poems was one of the first(ish) that I reviewed, and then you disappeared, and now you're one of my favorite people here. Working on that riddle was wonderful, and I hazily remember a night when you, me, and cC were talking about The Egg and you said something like "If that theory is true, I'm really glad I get to be you and have this conversation at least two times more." Or something. I dunno. I just remember that all glowing like the best of memories.

@TommySneak I remember I met you when me and PervadedByDarkness were trying to stir up some trouble so we bombarded you with something or other. Anyway, it developed into a nice conversation that I'm really glad happened. I always look forward to talking with you both for your humor and your sincerity. Thank you. c:

@CowLogic
It's been cool to talk with you more lately. It's been good to see the side of you that is less cow and more man. Thank you for being there. ^-^

@ Alfalfa
oops, I mean @Alpha
You're pretty cool I guess. It was fun doing that riddle with you c: And talking with you.

@Omniclysm
despite my total lack of memories about you (are you secretly a MiB agent? :0) I know you're supercool. And even though we had very visually similar avatars for a while there, I'm glad I met you. I should get to know you better huh.

@TimmyJake
Sorry that I didn't realize that Sunday Wordwars had become a thing. XD
Thing is, I'm really indebted to you for your reviews on WotP, as well as your willingness to WW (sometimes I think I wouldn't get the chapter done any other way), AS WELL as giving me something to review with you poetry :twisted:
You are also very fun to talk to. :)

@Lumi
It's been nice to get to know you this year. That sounds super cheesy, but I know you like cheese because of that cheese club XD
Thanks for encouraging me to read House of Leaves (Even though I was gonna anyway). And for talking a little poetry to me as well. Even if you think one would become clinically depressed from reading your poetry all night, I would disagree. You're pretty cool.

@Audy
You are always a joy to talk to, and I love to hear your poetry and to read your reviews. I just wish we could talk more. :)

@PenguinAttack (empooooleee)
Thank you for encouraging my poetings, and helping me. I basically just like to hear you talk because everything you say is poetry and I could just eat it and hhhhnnngg. I wish that you could ride around in my pocket and and just speak sweet words in my ears and that by being in your presence I could steal your poeticalness

@Iggy
Your name is unfortunate, but you're such a lovely person I think that I can get over it. Thank you for all you do for YWS, and for all you do as a friend to me. :)

@Pompadour
I love your poetry. I could devour it all day. It puts me in a separate sphere of existence. Which is pretty impressive if you think about it.

@Noelle
Your help with WotP has been irreplaceable. Thank you for all the time you've spent helping me. You're also the most fun to play wink murder with, in my humblest of opinions. ;) Thank you for always being so positive and helpful.

@Deanie
You are always so sweet and helpful. I've loved your advice on Wool of the Prince so much, and you're a really smart individual. ^-^ Thank you again. :D

@Tenyo
Rawr! You're the best, TenTen. c:
Thank you for starting up the LMS contest. With out that, I'm not sure I would have ever gotten so far on a novel. I probably would've never gotten past a chapter three. Because of you, I've proved to myself that yes, I can write a novel. That's more than a lot of my other friends can say for anything. Thank you again.

@Vasticity
You're always in chat and that makes me happy. Thanks for always being there, and always being willing to talk to me.

@AriaAdams
You've helped me a lot this year. :D
Thanks for all you do for YWS, and for talking to me and making me feel happy. :)

@Aley
Your enthusiasm inspires me. I always love reading your poetry too. :)
Talking to you is a pleasure.

@GeeLyria
Your joyous enthusiasm is too much to handle. :D I love talking about spanish or really anything with you, and your positivity is contagious. I always feel better whenever you're around.

@Strangelove
I still haven't watched Doctor Strangelove, but I asked my mom to get it from the library over Christmas break, so hopefully I'll watch it soon.
I actually really enjoy your poetry, and I enjoy talking to you too. Don't worry, there are tons of people who don't hate you, and I don't find you dislikable at all.
That sounded super stiff. Whatever.

@Birkhoff
It's good you finished HoL because otherwise I wouldn't be able to speak to you. You're pretty cool I guess. You know, if you diD'NT HIT ME WITH A BUS.
owait I guess I hit you first. >.>
Hope we can talk more.

@ShadowVyper
I miss our science talks lol.
I love talking to you, so we should do it more. I also love squills so keep that up. :)

A couple other people that mean a lot to me but I have no words for at the moment:
@nightcrawler @AfterTheStorm @StellaThomas @Holofernes @Lava @magpie @Juniper @Blackwood @niteowl @Meshugenah @Rosey%20Unicorn @VeerenVKS @megsug @BlueAfrica

And everyone else I forgot (and I'm sure there are a lot), you all mean a whooole bunch to me too. <3
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:52 pm
View Likes
AdmiralKat says...

I'm a person. Oh wait. No I'm not...I'm a tree @Wolfare1
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:33 am
View Likes
Vasticity says...

yes it took a long time because i'm a lazy one

@Adnamarine You're a neat gal who I find easy to converse with, even in the early hours when i'm barely awake - it's a rare thing to find someone like that and I'm happy I did.

@Audy You're amazing and you seem to be the one that I always turn to for advice cause you're edumacated on subjects, which is a friend that's nice to have these days - I'm glad we started talking.

@Persy hey nerd, you're an awesome person who i'm delighted to see and talk to, plus you have good skype names

@Fortis The reason I'm always willing to talk to you is because you're a cool cat - you're one of my favorite chat frequenters and I'm looking forward to our cross-country RV trip :wink:

@SparkToFlame I've said this before, but you're like a fictional character: a ballerina writer who used to live on a mountain and is one heck of a mod - except all the amazingness isn't confined to chapters or episodes. You're a delight to talk to, and one of my all-time favorites.

@Iggy I was not aware I used to be a "big, terrifying dude" but there's a reason I tolerate you - you're one of my favorites! You're a sweet lady who's a lot of fun to rant and gossip discuss things with, and you're truly one of my best friends.

@Sachiko SACHI SMELLS

@PenguinAttack Ping, Ping, Ping. Was there any doubt you'd be on this list? First off, you're an amazing writer - you can come up with more interesting stories in a minute than I can in a month - and you're just a plain beautiful person. I've never had an internet friend in my real life thoughts more than I have with you. I know that if I ever have a problem, I can talk to you about it and I'll find the answer I'm looking for. You're my best friend and truly a phenomenal person(Although I know you don't believe it).

and there's lots of other awesome people like @Alpha, @Hannah, @Demeter, @JabberHut, @Lava, @Meshugenah, @StellaThomas, @Lauren2010, @beckiw, @Aley, and @Tenyo

and @Nate is all right I guess

(Sachi, you're one of my BFFs and I'm so happy we got to frequently talking - I'm not sure there's anyone I can so easily talk to - you're cynical and excitable and funny and I love every minute of it)

I think that was enough sentimentality to last me through 2015
Last edited by Vasticity on Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
And the angel said unto him, “stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself.” But lo, he could not stop, for the angel was hitting him with his own hands.

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:50 am
View Likes
Blues says...

This Bluesy's post, a song by Blues

Spoiler! :
Uh huh, this is my post
All the 'Sers stomp your feet like this

A few times I've been around them blogs
So it's not just write dis like dat
Because I am a YWSer
I ain't no moderator [x2] (AN: for the moment)

Ooooh ooh, this my post, this my post [x4]

I heard that you were signing yearbooks
And you didn't think that I would see it
People hear you signing like that, getting everybody fired up
So I'm ready to write, gonna lead the site
Gonna get a touchdown, gonna take you out
That's right, put your review trophies down, getting everybody fired up

Because I am a YWSer
I ain't no moderator [x2] (ftm)

So that's right dude, meet me in the chatroom
No moderators, no administrators
Both of us want to be the winner, but there can only be one
So I'm gonna fight, gonna give it my all
Gonna make you fall, gonna tell it it to you:
That's right I'm the last one standing, another one bites the dust

A few times I've been around that blog
So it's not just gonna happen like that
Because I am a YWSer
I ain't no moderator[x2] (ftm)

Let me hear you say this post is too long now
T-O-O L-O-N-G
(This post is too long)
(T-O-O L-O-N-G)

Again
This post is too long now
T-O-O L-O-N-G
(This post is too long)
(T-O-O L-O-N-G)

Because I am a YWSer
I ain't no moderator [x2] (ftm)

TL;DR this is my post and it's under construction. See y'all later <3

95 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 95
Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:13 pm
View Likes
Clarity says...

*revokes space that was reserved because dad shut the power off and autosave didn't save anything of what I wrote, and I am not writing all of that again.*
Last edited by Clarity on Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Be courageous and try to write in a way that scares you a little."

she/they

Home is where the books are kept.

347 Reviews

Reviews: 347
Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:03 pm
View Likes
OliveDreams says...

Well, what an outrageously, thrilling roller coaster of a year! Since writing my last yearbook post;

*I’ve excitedly visited every museum I possibly could in Washington DC.
*I’ve skipped over the Bridge of Sighs and the Rialto in Venice.
*I was made a Junior Moderator on this site!
*I’ve written some weird and wonderful writing tutorials.
*I’ve read a zillion books and been amazed that I can still find more that I cannot ever forget.
*I passed my driving test after 6 LONG YEARS!!
*I bought my first house!
*I found out I was going to be a Mummy!!!!!!

Phew. That makes me tired just listing them. I’m old.

I’ve been fairly quiet over the past 9 months (I’ve been shopping. ALOT.) but I’m always here in the background! I would like to thank @Iggy for every now and then pulling me back in to this wonderful world! 

9 months of maternity will now certainly put me right back in the mix! I’M EXCITED!!!

Let’s hope 2015 is as good to me as this one has been....

<3 Olive.
"There is a dead spot in the night, that coldest, blackest time when the world has forgotten evening and dawn is not yet a promise."

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:07 pm
Poopsie says...

i'm never gonna top that post, so i'm not even gonna try -o-

that was also a pun

get it

*Teehee*

you know you love it
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:55 pm
View Likes
Vibe says...

Had been here for almost a month.
I was just glad to be i this site and hope to be one of the moderators too even if I can only be here during the weekends. ;)

On to the new year.
To another versiful year of our lives!

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:08 pm
View Likes
AfterTheStorm says...

I don't know what to write and now I'm crying. D':

I know I'm going to have tears all over my keyboard by the time I finish this post.

@TimmyJake Awww. I remember when you first joined and I said hi and I thought you were all shy and stuff and then NOW YOU WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE. Or maybe it's the other way around... xD Nonetheless, wow. I feel like I've grown up with you all my life or something. For the past year, you've always been my anchor--someone I know I can go to if I ever need to vent, giggle, make fun of (hehe), get advice, or simply chat. We've talked through boy drama (only on my end, btdubs, because that would be weird vice versa), lack of Internet and the problems that creates, comparisons of super heroes, debates on politics (though we usually end up agreeing with each other anyways), and pretty much everything. Timothy, if I see your name in the chat bar, I always smile because I know you're there for me. And I'm there for you, okay? Typically you're my rock and encouragement and support (because female emotions run high sometimes), but just know that I'll always be right at your side. You're the jelly to my peanut butter, the penguin to my chicken nuggets, and yeah. Just promise me I won't ever hop on your wall one afternoon to see that you've left YWS, alright? You mean too much to me, bro. I'm so glad I've gotten to know you this year.

@Carina Gurrrrl, you fine. Whenever I open a snapchat from you, I have to prepare myself for the onslaught of inevitable laughter. Even when I’m having a down day, you always manage to make me smile. Our late night sing-a-longs to various songs from Frozen and videos back and forth are memories that I promise to cherish for years to come, and I’m glad that I can be my inner insane self around someone and be matched with the levels of your craziness. :’D I’ve never seen so many pictures of double chins in my life, Carina, but somehow you manage to pull them off with your fabulousness. Also, hot winky men gifs for the wiiiiiin. And birds.

@Deanie You’re my sister in Christ. You have such a sweet heart, and your thoughtful comments to me really make my day. Also, it’s nice that I can fangirl over Doctor Who with you. DW makes for great friendships, huh? Haha

To my brothers on YWS, @Blues and @OmarEhab: Wow. You two have been with me since my old account when I was only twelve. (Dear Lord, no one remind me of how immature I was then.) I always tended to have a closer relationship with Omar, but this year I’ve gotten to know you better too, Ahmad (which I regret because ewww, you’re weird). Really, though. Thanks for all the great memories of our randomness in Kik and Chat. I’m pretty sure you were the first person to post on my wall (way back when you were still AhmadBlues and I was ShootingStars), and ever since then I’ve been mesmerized by your avatar… O.o It’s just so cute.

And then to Omar. You’re probably never going to be able to read this because of your inactivity on the site recently, but just know that I miss my big brother. We’ve stuck together through thick and thin, from issues with siblings, to you getting a black eye, to me meeting my “Prince Charming” (who turned out to be a total jerk, by the way), to late night talks on Ventrilo. We’ve been with each other for about three years now. You’re my best friend on here, Omar, and I’m sad that we haven’t really had the chance to talk like we used to. You were always my shoulder to cry on, my big brother to get advice from, the guy I looked up to for your chivalry and bravery and ambition. Remember when you tried to teach me Arabic? xD I can only say “good morning” still, by the way. Oh, and remember the dance party you and Ahmad had while you visited him? Haha I miss those conversations with you two over Vent. Try to come back, Ezio. :/ I always nicknamed you Dory (among other things), but now I’m starting to forget. I’m starting to forget our conversations in all caps, the sound of your laughter, and our heartfelt discussions about life and our parents and school. I don’t want to forget. Please come back soon; I need my big brother.

@fortis Afortforthestorm FOREVER. Hahaha That’s probably the worst ship name ever, but still. We’re so cute together. I just wanted to take a moment and appreciate your total awesomeness, fort, and say that you mean so much to me. You rock.

@Iggy I still am a level two at ToonTown. >.> On a more important note, though, you mean a lot to me. You’ve taken me under your wing in the past, sometimes giving me that extra push out of the nest that I need. Your strong personality and our conversations together (though they have sadly grown a bit fewer recently) have really helped me develop into the person I am now. You’re like my older sister whom I know always has my back and who can stand up for me even when I can’t. Your snapchat stories crack me up, too. xD That’s pretty important. Thanks for being you, and ily.

@veerenvks Literally who even are you. o.o #undercoverthugs I’m glad that we’ve finally had a proper conversation with each other, Oh Fab ‘Nana. I foresee a future of lots of shenanigans. >:D Your fantastic style really speaks to my soul, man. I bestow upon thee a blessing-eth. Yeah.

@Lumi Yeah, you’re okay. I guess. I mean, you’re nice and funny and stuff, but meh. *shrugs*
Spoiler! :
Just kidding. I actually like you. “TCHAIKOVSKY COS HE’S BAE.”

@Auxiira *noms* ily

@avalon I’m still not evil.

To my “Jamie’s Coin” family: (@Demeter, @Charlie II, @sparktoflame, @elinor%20brynn, and @omniclysm) You guys literally made my summer. <3 Thanks so much, Eli, for being freaking amazing and organizing the entire radio play (and putting up with the group’s ADDness). Your screenplay talent is taking you places, I swear.

Demeter, you’ll forever be my Luci. <3 (I still have that picture of you, me, and Charlie on Skype holding our stuffed animals.) >:D

Charlie, I think you were the coolest Death ever, and sour cream and onion Pringles are still the best.

Sparky, you’re the bomb.com, my fellow Southern gal, and co-singer of “The Devil Went Down to Georgia.” I really miss our Skype conversations and your eerily sweet, Charleston-sounding voice of Lucifer. Haha You’re one of the coolest mods I know.

And to the man himself, Omni. (Stop changing your name.) During the radio play, we had a lot of conversations, and although I got really hyper sometimes, I’m glad that I was able to get to know you better. Thanks for letting me teasingly pick on you all the time. Hehe xD Also, you inspire me to Storybook more, you crazy SB animal, you.

I still have a lot more people to go, so I’ll be back to this page soon.

Thanks for being a great year, 2014!
"And after the storm..." ~Mumford and Sons

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain.

Got Squills?
Proverbs 31:25

Spoiler! :
Made you look.

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:52 pm
View Likes
Lauren2010 says...

Working from my phone so bear with me...

There are way too many people to mention in something like this. My years at YWS have been nothing but positive and that is due in such large part to all the awesome people <333

So to start I always have to say my fab Novelettes @beckiw @RachaelElg @Sachiko and @StellaThomas because you ladies are so special and talented and important to me. I don't know what my life would be without you ladies in it and I'm so glad I never have to find out.

And of course the ridiculous ladies who blow up my phone all hours of the day. @Demeter @Lava @PenguinAttack @Meshugenah and whether she likes it or not @Rydia (and of course Sachi and Stella again). My life is so enriched by having you fabulous girlies in it. Thank you for all being such lovely people <3

@Elinor%20Brynn as always it's a pleasure to watch you grow up and become just this totally awesome, intelligent, talented person. You're my little YWS sister and I'm so excited to see where your life takes you.

@Rosey%20Unicorn we haven't chatted lately but I always love our chats. I'm so thankful to have had the opportunity to get to know you better this year and I hope our friendship only continues to grow!

Too all my mod babies in my crew and out, you're all fabulous and so smart and level-headed and it's truly a pleasure to work with all of you. Especially my darling @Iggy it's been just a joy to share my crew with you and see you grow into a really great GM.

And of course shoutout to @Nate for being awesome and being the reason this place is here to begin with.

If I've forgotten anyone, know in my heart I love you deeply and am so thankful to have you around <3333
Got YWS?

If a nation loses its storytellers, it loses its childhood.
— Peter Handke