My Very Uncreative Head That Can't Think of a Title

8 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1468
Reviews 34
I'm not 4 days late, trust me.
.................OK, fine, maybe I am, but I'll make up for it (eventually)!
Anyways, is my NOT late NaPo thread.

Table of Contents:
*boop*




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1468
Reviews 34




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 140197
Reviews 1310
Not too late Ches! :) Still plenty of poetry-time in the month left. :]
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1468
Reviews 34
OK so I might have to wait for the end of the week because my midterms are coming up and I might be really busy :c
*boop*




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 62368
Reviews 630
You can do it, Ches! I believe in you!
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 94
Reviews 46
You can do it!<3333
I promise this type of pain only gets worse
~Esmeraya~

she/they




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 125
Reviews 111
:>

Spoiler
you got this
[insert inspirational quote here]




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1468
Reviews 34



What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.
— J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye