Iiii am really bad at poetry, in my opinion. Other people have told me I'm actually quite good at it/have potential if I'd just work on it some more. Thing is I kinda really dislike poetry, but then I keep gravitating back towards writing some of it and I just really don't know why, but... NaPo, yay, I guess.
I actually just really liked how the poems in other people's NaPo threads looked and so yeah.
Let's wing this and hope it's not embarrassing or too garbage!
yay colors!
oh I also have to catch up on, like, the last three days, and then write one for today because it's now midnight and a half and so yeah four poems oh no I'll try to post one/some soon
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard
Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.
'I stare into the endless sky And the sorry tale of my life goes by'
You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up. — Metatron (Supernatural)