Report a Site Bug

494 posts1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 38077
Reviews 321
Tried to make the official poll fancy with an icon... unfortunately, the home page didn't like it ^^' I've removed it for now, but would love for it to be fixed

Home page:
Image

Forum thread:
Image
mint, she/her


.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 297233
Reviews 1319
Oha, it's been a while since I ran into an SQL error.

This happened while I was looking at my messages in the classic inbox view and tried sorting my messages by author:

Spoiler
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Unknown column 'u.username_clean' in 'order clause' [1054]

SQL

SELECT t.*, p.root_level, p.message_time, p.message_subject, p.icon_id, p.to_address, p.message_attachment, p.bcc_address, p.author_id as user_id, p.message_reported FROM yws_privmsgs_to t, yws_privmsgs p WHERE t.user_id = 247849 AND t.folder_id = 0 AND t.msg_id = p.msg_id ORDER BY u.username_clean DESC, p.message_time DESC LIMIT 50

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php
LINE: 765
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 191
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 233
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php
LINE: 178
CALL: dbal_mysqli->_sql_query_limit()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/ucp/ucp_pm_viewfolder.php
LINE: 537
CALL: dbal->sql_query_limit()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/ucp/ucp_pm_viewfolder.php
LINE: 30
CALL: get_pm_from()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/ucp/ucp_pm.php
LINE: 412
CALL: view_folder()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 515
CALL: ucp_pm->main()

FILE: [ROOT]/ucp.php
LINE: 353
CALL: p_master->load_active()




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 719
Reviews 42
Browser: Google Chrome

Operating System: Google Chrome web browser

Time: Around 7:40 PM EST

What Happened: I was trying to create a character for my new roleplay titled "Harry Potter Roleplay." I filled out all of the boxes, but when I clicked "Create Character," it took me to this page,

Screenshot 2026-09-01 9.35.30 PM.png
Screenshot 2026-09-01 9.35.30 PM.png (13.38 KiB) Viewed 327 times




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
^ I'm getting the same exact thing when I try to submit a character! I tested it on each kind of roleplay (SBs, duos, etc) and the same thing happens each time. I'm also on Chrome.
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 54
Reviews 3236
In my story “Heaven and Hell is pretty cringe, actually: Part One” I wrote: “… as though she’s a dog hunting for bones.” But for some reason the site puts the word “hunting” before “dog” and I don’t know why it’s doing that.

Heaven and Hell is pretty cringe, actually: Part One
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender non-binary
Points 4939
Reviews 621
Screenshot 2026-09-03 190705.png
Screenshot 2026-09-03 190705.png (83.65 KiB) Viewed 277 times

Screenshot 2026-09-03 191008.png
Screenshot 2026-09-03 191008.png (42.42 KiB) Viewed 277 times

Trying to click the edit portfolio button but the list of categories gets in the way and overall it just doesn't look great.
This isn't a huge deal or an urgent issue, but I figured it might be something you'd want to know about if you don't already! I'm on firefox on desktop, and this is looking at my portfolio from this page: profile/Rook/portfolio
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 719
Reviews 42
Browser: Google Chrome

Operating System: ChromeOS

Time: I'm not sure when it started, but I noticed it at about 9:10 PM (EST)

What Happened: I saw I had a notification in my messages, so I checked them, but I had no new ones. I tried refreshing the page and turning off my device, but the little yellow 1 is still there.
DELETED ACCOUNT




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 54216
Reviews 255
Oddly enough, I didn't get a notification for this review. I did receive a like notification on the same work not so long after, so at least that seems to be working fine. I'm on an android phone, using chrome.




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 7705
Reviews 38
We've run out of Word Weaves! There wasn't one yesterday, and it says there isn't one available today either!
he/she/they


winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya
Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 140197
Reviews 1310
Having the same issue as Ellie and JESUSGirl with creating a new club - it says "The form could not be submitted. Please try again."
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
browser: safari
time: 19/9/26, I was repeatedly to try to change my profile's background through the day
what happened: I was trying to change my profile's background pic from one that I had for years to my own picture. I tried to link it through both Imgur and IMBB, but I noticed that the problem is that even when I click "Save changes" after changing the link, once I re-open the setting, the old link is still there. So, I tested putting in some random Unsplash (same soure as my old background, so I was pretty sure this should work, right?) wallpaper. Aaaand nothing changed. No error message is showing up (like how you get a warning when you try to link something that isn't an image). Maybe it's that Customisation's save button has some bug, maybe I should try to link it from yet another source, I'm kinda lost right now.
operating system: mac
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
Update: The problem still persists & I can't change the colour of my profile's background either (I enter new hexcode in, I save the changes, I get the notice that changes were saved, I re-open the setting to check if stuff changed, nothing changed from the original)
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8344
Reviews 195
Ayo, when I try to submit a Character profile to my SB here: post/1727712#p1727712

I keep getting an error. Tried in firefox and google:
Screenshot 2026-09-29 at 11.25.01 PM.png
Screenshot 2026-09-29 at 11.25.01 PM.png (173.84 KiB) Viewed 16 times

Screenshot 2026-09-29 at 11.27.27 PM.png
Screenshot 2026-09-29 at 11.27.27 PM.png (49.6 KiB) Viewed 13 times


It's the same for others as well. Is there any way to fix it?
Last edited by soundofmind on Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 7705
Reviews 38
I get this notice when trying to submit a CP in a storybook roleplay. I'm in Firefox, as you can see.
Screenshot 2026-09-29 at 9.23.09 PM.png
Screenshot 2026-09-29 at 9.23.09 PM.png (168.42 KiB) Viewed 16 times


EDIT: Oops, same time, Sound! XD

SECOND EDIT: Just tried in Google Chrome, also an error.
Screenshot 2026-09-29 at 9.30.52 PM.png
Screenshot 2026-09-29 at 9.30.52 PM.png (52.22 KiB) Viewed 12 times
he/she/they


winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya
Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa



I don't do time.
— Liberty