Guess I shoulda asked here. @veeren will you be my mommy? @niteowl? @Magebird? I need parental figures I have been left unsupervised for too long
"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus "From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf "A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni [they/he]
@ShadowVyper, I'd be happy to your parental figure. :) I already joke about adopting characters and friends, so I can definitely add another friend to the batch.
(Even tho it should probably be the other way around, since I haven't even finished my undergrad and you were working on a PhD-)
Maybe nite will be the elder science nerd parent, then I can be the current science nerd, and you can be the young science nerd child xD jk I definitely need a parent hahaha and would be honored for you to be mine
"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus "From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf "A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni [they/he]
I’m the person who no one really knows the connection to but somehow shows up and gets into all the family dinners and gatherings.
he/she/they
winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa
winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa
Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses. — Ann Landers