I googled a bunch and gathered some words with beautiful meanings. I'm in the mood to change my username but I haven't fully committed to one yet. I'm hoping this will help me find which one I should change my name to.
Last edited by Charm on Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I think someone here already has the name of Hiraeth?
Lullaby is a very good username, in my opinion!
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!
@Evander I checked already and there isn't anyone. Maybe someone used to have that name.
@Hattable Yeah I felt that at first but the more I think of it certain ones feel right. Charm for example but then I realized that Charm and Marm rhyme. Maybe I've just been Marms for so long that it'll be weird to have a new name. I feel ready to have a new name.
You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason. — Anne Lamott