Granted but someone would accidentally placed salt instead of sugar in it so that it tasted extra salty.
I wish that I could have a pair if stylish winter boots.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once ~George R. Martin Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw
Granted. However I soon feel you are relying too much on me and I leave you.
I wish I was brave
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things but vice versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant" -Matt Smith as The Doctor
To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better. — Jim Rohn