Granted, you start feeling warm, and sleepy, and everyone around you is shivering and bothering you trying to keep you awake, and you just wish they would stop because you're so very comfortable...
I wish you luck.
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. George Orwell
Granted, but then you get them(me) taken away in broken pieces.
I wish that I could have the newest iPhone 6S.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once ~George R. Martin Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw
Granted but your cells would die. I wish that I could live in a bigger house.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once ~George R. Martin Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw
May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death. — An Unknown Bride, Leap Year