Ok so as with anything that involves me, my voice, and YWS...I've said a lot of stupid things that will no doubt come back to haunt me. Even managed to have a conversation with myself.
Boom. There it is. That was really weird. But it's nice to hear everyone's pretty accents! (I didn't listen back to this...so I don't know what it sounds like aside from what I heard in my head...)
~peanut~
There is a light in you, a Vision in the making with sorrow enough to extinguish the stars. I can help you. ~And The Light Fades
The people down here are our zombies, who should be dead or not exist but do. ~Away From What We Started
This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible. — FireEyes