z

Young Writers Society

Squills 1/12-1/19/14

Reviews: 0
Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:37 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

Welcome to Squills, the official news bulletin of the Young Writers Society!

What will you find here? Tons of interesting news about YWS, including but not limited to: articles about writing, art, and the world of humanities; interviews with YWS members; shameless plugs; link round-ups; and opinionated columns.

And where will all of this come from? Take a look at our fantastic creative staff!

CREATIVE STAFF

Spoiler! :
Editor-in-Chief
Iggy

General Editors
ShadowVyper
KnightTeen

Friendly Neighborhood Robot
SquillsBot

Friendly Neighborhood Cow
CowLogic

Literary Reporter
SparkToFlame

Community Reporter
Sapi

Storybook Reporter
AfterTheStorm

Link Cowgirl
megsug

Quibbles Columnist
Vacant - PM SquillsBot if interested

Social Correspondent
Iggy

Associate of Pruno
Blackwood

General Reporters
ArcticMonkey
Messenger
OliveDreams
NightWolf
KittyCatMeow
whitewolfpuppy

Past Editors-in-Chief
GriffinKeeper
AlfredSymon
Hannah

Of course, our content can’t come only from our staff. We also depend on you to help keep Squills successful. You’re all a part of a writing community, after all. If you’re interested in submitting to Squills, pop on over to the Reader’s Corner to find out how you can get involved by contributing an article or participating in other Squills activities.

Well, that’s all I have for now. So, what are you waiting for? Enjoy!

Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:42 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

SHOULD I FAINT OR START DANCING?

written by ShadowVyper < PM: >

As everyone knows, the mods are ever vigilent, watching as we post, review, and welcome new members. Every two weeks, they pick the member they think has has contributed most to the site in the past two weeks, and name them the Featured Member. Squills sat down with the current Featured Member, our beloved @TimmyJake, for an interview.

Squills: Hey Timmy, do you have a minute for a Squills interview?

timmyjake: Sure! I can give you a second from my *coughs* busy day!

S: Great! I'm sure life is busy for a Featured Member. What was your reaction to learning that you were the FM?

T: I think I just sat there, stunned. xD I was NOT expecting that at all. I saw the PM from Big Brother and saw that he had mentioned me in a post... I wasn't sure what to do... Faint or start dancing! :D

S: Haha! What do you think earned you the spot as featured member?

T: Well, I put out about 130 reviews in a month and a half, and did quite a bit of work on Review day. And I have been a very active member of this site for the time I have been on here! :D Its veryyyyy addicting! :D And so much fun, so I just post here and everywhere!

S: Oh, wow, that's a lot! Do think that being featured has impacted the way you act around the site at all?

T: I don't think that its changed how I act! (Although don't tell anyone that I HAVE been strutting around recently) I think more people have noticed me and talked to me since then, and my wall has been really busy lately! All those spammers. Shame on them. ;)

S: Haha, seems like everyone wants to know the FM. c: What advice would you give to other members who would like to be featured?

T: Hmmm... Advice? Not usually my forte... xD Just hang around the site, be nice to people. Welcoming new writers to the site is always really awesome! Leaving thoughtful reviews will help as well. Mainly just be a big addition to the site and that will really help! Lol, now it looks like I am just patting myself on the back. :P

S: Nah, everyone knows we Squills interviewers can be mean, haha! Are there any other comments you'd like to make to the readers of Squills?

T: Any other comments? Hmmm... How about just remember to thank those who put the newspaper out? :D You guys rock!

S: D'aww, so do you. Thanks so much for your time! <3

T: No problem! And thanks for choosing me to make an edition on! It surprised me just as much as being chosen for FM. Thank you very much!! :D :o :)
Last edited by SquillsBot on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:42 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

SOCIETY PAGES

written by Iggy < PM: >

Welcome to 2014, YWS! While issuing in a new year is always fun, it has a flipside: the end of vacations. People like myself, @pony123, and @Ibounce, and @Ary aren't too thrilled about being back at school, but hey - it's almost over, eh? Or it is for the seniors, at the very least..

YWS may be losing an admin soon! The newly wed @Snoink is into her second trimester of her pregnancy: 4.5 months to be exact! She tells me her due date is May 27th, so we've got about four months of seeing her everywhere before her activity starts to dwindle down. Being a mother to a newborn is hard, as I've seen with my mother; and yet so rewarding, as proven by @Via who simply adores her 9 1/2 month old baby boy. I always smile when reading her blogs; the adoration a mother has for her child is truly beautiful.

Come February 1st, Boston will have a few new residents, fresh from Canada and ready to work! One of those people will be our beloved @carbonCore. We wish you a safe flight and welcome to America, cC. <3

If you see a wild @reisepiecey running around the site, confiscate her credit card! This girl bought a wardrobe (which may or may not lead to Narnia) and somehow had enough money left over to buy textbooks for college... you need to let that card rest, girl! Give it a cookie and apologize fort he abuse.

Speaking of confiscating, @AfterTheStorm is addicted to Candy Crush. But I can't really say much because it's addictive. You hardcore like me, Storm? Try playing it the hardcore way.

I'm pleased to announce that one of the main editors of Squills, @KnightTeen, will not die this week! She had lost heat in her house and was prepared to freeze to death, but then her wonderful father was able to help them get power back. So now she's safe and warm with a heater her friend let her borrow. <3

Love is in the air for @bloodinkseesfootage and @567ajt! Seeing the lovey dovey status updates that relate to each other is so cute and makes me "Awwwww." ~

Be prepared to buy confetti and throw it in the air, because it's @Auxiira's YWSiversary! She turned 1 this week. I'd say that @ariaadams isn't the baby of the mod squad anymore, but that's now @dragonfphoenix, who's only 5 months..

The pets of YWSers are not having a good time. @sparktoflame's dog is sick and @Laure just lost her fish. All of this makes me thank God for my healthy cat and pray for recoveries in Spark's case and time to mourn in Laure's.

@Adnamarine will be donating points to @Snoink because Snoink guessed correctly on a question Adna asked on her wall. The status update was about her lucky bamboo plant named Felix and why it was named such. Snoink correctly guessed Felix Felicis, which made my inner Harry Potter fangirl yell bad curse words at myself for not getting it right away. I'm so ashamed of myself!

@manisha did what we always do when we fall in love with a site: force a friend to join! Say hello to @SandraYuo on her behalf. :)

@WriterBee is currently drowning in graduate school applications, as I'm sure a lot of us seniors are. I feel ya, girl. I feel ya.

@Ary forgot their birthday, which is rather odd, since how could you forget such a thing?! I mean, cake and presents and a bunch of attention? It's like a holiday in your honor! (and, like, some other people in the world)

And we'll cap this Society Pages with a Get Well basket for @kat13254, who had not one, not two, but three teeth pulled! I remember when I had my bottom wisdom teeth drilled until they broke into pieces and were yanked out by cold pliers and my cheeks were nicked open on accident and I looked like a chipmunk and was in a lot of pain and- oh, but am I scaring you? Good. Be scared. Especially if you have a doctor appointment coming up soon. Glad it isn't me.

Don’t forget to send me all your scoop for next week. You know you want to.

xxx

Lady S
Last edited by SquillsBot on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:43 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

THE KEYS TO AN EFFECTIVE ESSAY
written by AfterTheStorm < PM: >

As the semester winds down for most YWSers, so another one begins. And what does this annual semester shift bring upon us? Essays, “The sound of inevitability… the sound of your death,” I believe Mr. Smith once called it in The Matrix… or maybe he was talking about a subway train… Anyways, the word essay is typically one of those foul terms used by professors that students cringe at the mention of. The dreaded “E” word connotes a negative sense of dread and school-work-overload, but I am here to ease the pain of semester essays! The following guide and quick ‘n dirty tips are certain to assist you the next time you’re handed an essay rubric.

Formatting – The “Key-Hole”

When formatting your essay, keep in mind a key-hole. With this format, it helps you create an essay which contains unity, logical organization, and a strong development of ideas. You see, the upper triangular portion of the key-hole illustrates your introductory paragraph. What do I mean? The subject of the paragraph is presented inside this first paragraph, and then narrows into the thesis statement as your last sentence. Note: A thesis statement is the concise focus of your report jammed into one sentence, basically. It provides the framework for the rest of your essay, and gives the reader insight as to what on Earth you’ll be addressing.

Next, the essay body is the middle section of the key-hole that bulges out a bit. The “shoulds” of the paper’s body are:
-It should consist of two or more well-developed paragraphs
-Each paragraph should include its own topic sentence
-Each body paragraph should relate to, support, and/or explain the statement in some way

Lastly, the key-hole’s bottom is a representation of your concluding paragraph. This final portion of your essay sums up the assignment by restating the thesis statement, then broadening to the subject of the paper. A finishing statement serves as the last sentence of the concluding paragraph and should bring closure to the essay.

AND… Bat-a-bing, bat-a-boom! That’s the effective Key-Hole Format. Try it out for yourself next time; it really does improve your organization and provides a reminder/mental image of what a developed essay is viewed as.

Freakishly Important Terms You Have to Know! (Also known as The FITYHTK)

-Plagiarism: the act of presenting words, ideas, images, sounds, or creative expression of others as your own. (Pretty much avoid this at all costs.)

-Thesis Statement: the main point or controlling idea of an essay. A thesis should be broad enough to invite discussion but narrow enough to be addressed in the length of your paper. (It will always and forever more be the last sentence of the introductory paragraph!)

-Sources Cited/Bibliography: the referred list of outside sources integrated into your essay. If you don’t cite your sources, your teacher can call you out on plagiarism! You “got to give credit where credit is due,” as Sawyer Brown once said. Also remember to “thank momma for the cookin’, daddy for the whoopin’, and the devil for the trouble that [you] get into” (Sawyer Brown, Thank God for You).

-Ethos: what writers and speakers appeal to, demonstrating to an audience that they are credible and trustworthy. (Useful for an argument essay.)*

-Pathos: what a writer or speaker relies upon for emotional appeal. (Useful for an argument essay.)*

-Logos: what writers and speakers appeal to by offering clear, rational ideas. (Useful for an argument essay.)*
*the most effective arguments will rely on all three of these methods to effectively prove the stated claim

-Also note that an assignment which asks you to define something vs. an assignment that wants you to analyze something are two highly different approaches. If ever in doubt, check out this page: UniLearning (Warning: You’re leaving YWS if you click through the link, so watch out! Then hurry on back here to Squills!)

A Strong Essay VS. A Weak One

Now, I’m not saying that your paper must bench 150 lbs. each night in order to achieve the standard of a “strong essay”. Nope, that’s not what I mean at all (because that would honestly be kind of creepy). In order to write a strong essay, keep this somewhere in the filing cabinets of your brain:

An excellent understanding of the work(s) must be shown. The prompt is focused upon throughout the entire essay, and specific support and analysis is consistently detailed/illustrated through well-chosen examples. The thesis is clearly focused, well-developed, and the argument is persuasive. Supporting examples are specific, clear, and well-integrated with good explanation. Your essay should be free of summary not relevant to your assignment! Language usage is lucid, varied, precise, and you display an ability to discuss a work with clear insight and understanding. Some flaws may be present in your essay, however, but overall there are no gravely serious lapses in grammar, spelling, sentence structure, and other important fundamentals of the likes.

Someone might be wondering, “So what should I NOT do, Storm?” And to that I say thank you, non-existent voice. Here is an example of how to be an absolute essay-writing failure! Poor Billy-Bob-Joe is having trouble with his English report, so let’s take a look at his writing:

“Today I am going to talk about privacy of the Internet, since that is my assignment-”

(Let’s stop right there. Never use first-person narrative in your essay, unless it is a personal opinion topic or your professor specifically states that you are allowed to. Also, this is just a down-right poopy intro. I’m already bored, Billy!)

“People don’t realize how much we’re losing our personal privacy. Privacy on the Internet is going away.”

(Billy, is that your entire introductory paragraph? Your thesis is too vague, and the sentence structure is severely lacking! Oh, the shame…)

“My first example is that people get hacked every day.”

(Terrible transitions such as this, too much bluntness, and usage of weak verbs like “get” detracts from an essay’s focus.)

“Also, I think monkeys are cool and everything is @Rydia’s fault.”

(*hangs head in shame* Billy, dear, don’t get off topic, however true what you say might be! Teachers despise when students go off on a tangent about irrelevant subject matters.)

“I think that peeple need too watch out for internet threats and stuff that mite harm them!”

(Always double check for misspellings and wrong word usage.)

“Lastly, like I said before, privacy is going away. The End.”

(That’s your conclusion, Billy-Bob-Joe? A conclusion should sum up your entire essay, ending on a strong note, not “the end!” Maybe you should read my Squills article about essay writing…)

Don’t end up like poor Billy. Think about what I’ve mentioned about organization, formatting, and the tips to a strong essay. If you follow these guidelines, you’re certain to ace that next paper!
Last edited by SquillsBot on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:43 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

COW SAYS JANUARY 12th, 2014

written by CowLogic < PM: >

They say that pride is the worst sin.

When I told mommy and daddy lion this, they decried it. "Don't listen to that heresy," said my father. "The pride is everything. Everything. It's against our nature to abandon the pride and go off by ourselves." My mother growled in assent.

I finished breakfast and ran off to school. When I got there, late, they had already begun class. However, it was a special day, they were discussing college. "Make sure to put your mane choice," the teacher instructed, handing out paper. I wrote down smooth and silky. I like that type of mane. Later in school we discussed how the lion was the King of the Jungle, and about how the other animals were rising up against the monarchy. It was frightening.

Afterwards, I was talking to my girlfriend Savanna, and she was recounting to me a story of how she met another lion, a predator.

"How did you know he was a predator?" I asked.

"Well, he was prowling around. And he made a catcall."
Last edited by SquillsBot on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:44 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

THE FIRST TIME

written by Sapi < pm: >

One of the most popular featured works this week was a poem written by @TimmyJake , The First Time . He answered some questions for Squills about this poem and his writing in general.

Squills: What was your biggest inspiration in writing this poem?

Timmyjake: I would have to say that my biggest inspiration writing this was myself. I am not saying that the guy under the tree was me, but sometimes it sure feels like it! I have gone through what he did, so I would say that I was my biggest inspiration... if that makes any sense. I wrote it how I saw things when the same thing happened to me.

S: Your piece had sixteen likes last time I checked! Why do you think your poem is so popular?

T: To be honest, I have absolutely no idea! Why was it so popular? I think it might have been popular because, hey, we're all teens here! We are all going through the same things, as we grow older... We all have those times when we hold that note ourselves.

S: You say that this was your first attempt at non-rhyming poetry. How did this first try go for you?

T: I really enjoyed writing this piece and reading the feedback I got from it. It was a lot of fun! Several people were trying to convince me to post some non-rhyming poetry for a while, but I resisted! Until a few days ago... So I think the attempt went very well! I have a lot of work to do, a lot of ground to work on. I think I could make poems that are much better. As @Pompadour review states, it wasn't without fault or anything. My poetry needs work.

S: How often do you post works of yours? Should we be looking out for lots of poetry from you, or do you delve into other genres as well?

T: I post about two to three works a week, sometimes more and sometimes less. It just depends on me, I guess! Up to this point, I posted only one poem. It was kind of like a child's poem, called Can I Walk On Water. That poem taught me that I had a lot of work to do! Now, I think I have somewhat discovered how to write poems. How to make the flow without the rhyming, because honestly, the flow is the hardest part for me!

As for posting other works, I am in a lot of genres at the moment. Historical fiction is one of my personal favorites. I am working on the Battle of Marathon right now... kind of inspired by @GoldFlame . So you can expect me to be writing a lot of poetry coming up, and yet still posting the same amount of short stories and chapters I have been posting!
Last edited by SquillsBot on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:46 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

GREEN ROOM GALLERY

by KnightTeen < PM: >

There are 29 works with 0 reviews and 38 works with 1 review in the Green Room.

And the oldest work with no reviews just so happens to be the 18th chapter of the epic series The Kingdom of Boredom, by @dragonfphoenix.

Seriously, I have come to regard the works on YWS as shows. Anxiously awaiting the next episode, dreading the horrifying hiatus, and the combination of love/hate when a really good one comes to an end.

Sigh.

But the endings are always so good that I can't complain. I can, however, complain about TV. I'm waiting for March 27th to roll around so that I can finally see the conclusion to the cliff hanger of the mid-season finale of Once Upon A Time. Seriously, that ending was so suckingly epic. And now I have to wait two months.

Again, sigh.

Now I'm sad. I'm going to go curl up in a corner and read OUAT fanfiction to sooth my soul. Preferably fiction with the Captain Swan (Captain Hook and Emma) romantic pairing. Those stories are better magic than hugs.

Bye.

*sob*
Last edited by SquillsBot on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:48 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

ASKPRUNO
written by Blackwood < PM: >

Welcome to Ask Pruno, the advice column in which has not been around for a while.
Pruno will answer any questions you throw at him, be it advice, personal opinion, solutions or philosophy.
Please note, this is the advice of Pruno, and it is his opinion alone. Nothing he says can be considered incorrect or factual, even if you disagree with him.

Send in questions!

To the Dearest Pruno,

Do you think we should have a national Pruno day? If so, what should happen on those days? Parades? Fireworks?
-party animal

Dear Party Animal
There most certainly should be. On that day everyone will wear purple and drink Pruno, which not only is my fabulous name, but is also a form of alcoholic beverage. I also think that a large float should be carved in my likeness to honour how amazing I am and always will be. There will also be a Pruno look-alike event where anyone can try to become my doppelgänger for a fantastic prize of a kiss from the honorary Pruno. Ah.... sounds so great.
-Pruno

~~~

Dear Pruno.
Why is nobody asking you any questions?
-Pruno

Unfortunately that question can not be answered by me, but by you, the readers. I can not write my articles and continue to survive if no-one asks me questions. Alas, what a forlorn life I have.
-Pruno

~~~

Dear Pruno
Do you think that people should start asking you more questions?
-Blackwood

Dear Blackwood
You seem like a very competant fellow, asking such an insightful question such as this. The answer itself lies within your own heart. You need to take this question seriously and ask yourself, 'what do I truely beleive' and then the answer will come to you. Hopefully it will be yes.
-Pruno

~~~

Would you like to ask Pruno a question and get a slice of his interpretations? You can ask him anything you want! It could be a personal problem, or writing advice and tips, even your calculus homework or something else ridiculous! Just follow this link to go to the submission form and fill it out. One submission per person per week.
Last edited by SquillsBot on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:49 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

NEW ARRIVALS
by Knight Teen < PM: >

I am proud to announce that we have reached 28,718 users!

Take a moment to welcome this week's newest members to the site!

@pony123 has been with us less then a week and has already started to leave her mark on the site. She has posted the first two chapters of her novel, been active in the forums, and written some nice reviews.

@SubtleSanity is an artist, both with drawing and with words. Her reviews are well thought out and lovely, and her poems are exquisite.

Nothing can be said for @Inkpot that hasn't already been said before. She reviews in the hope to join the ranks of our noble Knights, and it looks like she will meet her goal soon. (Yay! I love new members!)
In addition, her poems are amazing.

Be sure to check these users out!

Others who haven't had a chance to be as active, but are no less a member of our family are....

@winthropsourdi@APB27910@donald@Zhida@keatn@Roxez@BooItsJolie@Vincente@ElizabethsThoughts@troubledteen98@Lordofthenetherlands@23bearsandcounting@Kelvin@FlowerGirl@franchelle96@iam2icee@ShadowEve@ZacharyDamon@timbiloops@tynx@Wave • @AiremistSkye • @SighsAndSmiles@starwarsco@amylight@Skylar@EricCantrell189@abshinks@Valaniece@potj@davidshook@SaraRivas@Rexonus@KikiLovesCookies@Seraphinaxx@elvenkings@ErinCoda@TheCodaToYourErin@loveinblue@daywolf@pandaking@TheRebel@CharlieWolf@ellebell1248@parmarskates@spiceBerry@notoverjoyed • @miyusterbrite • @sobiali • @hellengeek • @lizzaa@LiLiana66@Burntshadow@ariane123@InformalTraditions@Diertz@MutedHorn@IzzyVesperis@loaderharrison@dangerdanger@nadeanie2@Dipanshu@LordXerro@SandraYuo@sania123@shannon2201@Cerrvantes@SetSytes@Celkiea@OptimusPrime@Kolstee@LimitedLexicon@leonyonzon@AutumnDarkblood@Keegan@thehotinpsychotic@ibneakbar@mattwardhaugh@angelacheungkp@skyeblue18@tbhwhatevs@AkumaXIII@SynSeta@breakingb4d@mina@Wildspark@fxckitsashlee@Mischiefmanaged675@rhiasofia@AquaLord100 • @JackSkinner • @biblosbum • @JinxDestrii@Katiebug55667@4daube@thewalkingcloud@Theoneandonly@heatherfeather@TheEXreader@RochelleWeaver • @vintagechikax •
Last edited by SquillsBot on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:57 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

THIS WEEK'S ROUNDUP – 1/12
written by: megsug <PM: >

Out with the old links, in with the new!

Is really quite simple if you ask @Rosey%20Unicorn. She wrote an article in the Miscellaneous Forum which you totally check out if you’re cool ;). Asking the question, “Am I a Bad Writer?” she gives an interesting answer... I’m not going to tell you the answer, but I will give you the advice she gave that all young writers could use:

You get better by writing, reading, and critiques. Both giving and getting.

Rosey’s article is really helpful and especially encouraging to writers just starting out. I say the most experienced of us would still benefit from reading it over!

@Nate has put the stats of 2013 together! Not only does he have what regions of the world we come from and how many reviews per day but also gifts given per day and the top ten gift givers. The graphs and maps are fun to look at, and if you’re still not interested, Nate wants you to as well:

Took a really long time to put it together, so if nothing else, please read it just to humor me.

and Nate wanting you to look at it is the best reason of all. ;)

@FatCowsSis has started a new contest! Here’s another contest where you’re given a song, but this one’s for the poets! FatCowSis will give you a song, and you write a poem about it. Easy as cake, and the rewards aren’t half bad:

1st Place-300 points, and 3 reviews on 3 works of your choice.
2nd Place-200 points, and 2 reviews on 2 works of your choice.
3rd Place-100 points, and 1 review on a work of your choice.

The deadline is the end of February, so get writing!

It must be discussed. What was the best thing out of theaters? I think I have to agree with @Snoink.

I can't believe Sharknado hasn't been mentioned. This movie CHANGED MY LIFE.

Others mentioned have been 12 Years a Slave, Gravity, and Elysium.
Last edited by SquillsBot on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:02 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

SHAMELESS PLUGS

written by SquillsBot < PM: >

We love to run articles and questions, but we also love to advertise for you. Let people know about your new blog, a poem or story you’re looking for reviews on, or a forum thread you’d like more traffic on through Squills’ Shameless Plugs. PM @SquillsBot with the exact formatting of your advertisement, contained in the following code.

Code: Select all
Place advertisement here. Make sure you include a title!

And now for this week's Shameless Plugs!

@Lava's non-YWS blog!

Go say hello!

Don't forget to vote on the Best and Most awards!

Voting ends tomorrow, January 13th, so get your votes in ASAP. The link to the Best Awards topic can be found here and a link to the Most Awards can be found
here .

Looking for a job?

Did you know that Squills looks good on a resume? Give the topic a read! You won't regret it.

That's all folks~ Now send us yours.
Last edited by SquillsBot on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:05 am
View Likes
SquillsBot says...

SUBSCRIBERS

written by SquillsBot < PM: >

Find enspoiler-ed a list of our subscribers!

Spoiler! :
@SquillsBot@Carina@ShadowVyper@ArcticMonkey@Hannah@Dante • @Baal • @VeerenVKS • @megsug • @BlackNether12 • @thewritersdream • @Letiki • @Aley@Rydia@Alpha@skorlir@KnightTeen • @AriaAdams • @neko@Aquila90@DudeMcGuy@kayfortnight@Cole@Blackwood@manisha • @fortis • @HighTop • @cgirl1118@KittyCatMeow • @Strange • @ChocoCookie@carbonCore@Auxiira@Iggy@Blues@Paracosm@Sparkle@FireFox@Dakushau • @AlexSushiDog • @wizkid515

Do you, too, want to be enspoiler-ed and receive a personal weekly notification when the Squills newsletter is posted? Shoot a PM over to SquillsBot to let him know, and you'll be pinged along with the next issue!

Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci