EEEE wow these are amazing!! Impressive realism and delightful abstraction <33
The realism Paul --> cartoon Paul is a cool excercise :3
Can't wait to see more!
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
Those are so good! I'm also an artist, but I cannot draw humans, only animals and mythical creatures. I can draw parts of a human, but never the full thing XD. That is some great sketching skills
"i was lonely in a way I imagined the stars to be; observed by everyone yet too far to truly be seen..."
Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. — Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind