I drew this for my art class and it took five-ever, but I really like the way it turned out, especially because it's my first attempt at a 100% traditional art mandala design!
‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽ Life is short. Reality is an illusion. Eat the spicy nuggets. ‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽
I decided to try out a bit of a different style (not that my style is consistent to start with) and it just.. all turned into Sprinkles. Why? We may never know.
Two art posts from me in one day??? This is madness, MADNESS I SAY!!! fr tho this is easily one of my favorite lines from any musical ever. The sheer power that just radiates from it. We stan Linda Monroe in this household.
‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽ Life is short. Reality is an illusion. Eat the spicy nuggets. ‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽
That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them. — Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)