Alice's Pictures (or photography I guess)

15 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
I love my camera so much...
Attachments
rsz_20160509_162806_1.jpg
rsz_20160509_162806_1.jpg (234.25 KiB) Viewed 1024 times
Last edited by Charm on Tue May 10, 2016 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
my mom bought me this cute pen
Attachments
rsz_img_20160509_163615.jpg
rsz_img_20160509_163615.jpg (243.92 KiB) Viewed 1019 times




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
picture of my mama's beautiful garden
Attachments
rsz_img_20160510_171211.jpg
rsz_img_20160510_171211.jpg (244.2 KiB) Viewed 963 times




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
my little kitty, Poppy!
Attachments
rsz_img_20160510_165636.jpg
rsz_img_20160510_165636.jpg (240.69 KiB) Viewed 961 times




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
I just got this book from my grandma's shelf. I love the look of old covers and pages!
Attachments
rsz_20160510_165344.jpg
rsz_20160510_165344.jpg (245.23 KiB) Viewed 957 times




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
kitty <3
Attachments
rsz_2016-05-10_044316_1.jpg
rsz_2016-05-10_044316_1.jpg (245.09 KiB) Viewed 925 times




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
I've been posting too many pictures of my kitty xD
Attachments
rsz_img_20160510_203901.jpg
rsz_img_20160510_203901.jpg (245.08 KiB) Viewed 923 times




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
look at the marshmallows in the sky!
Attachments
rsz_img_20160511_120941.jpg
rsz_img_20160511_120941.jpg (236.41 KiB) Viewed 870 times




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
it may be spring but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy a nice warm cup of tea
Attachments
rsz_img_20160511_165150_1.jpg
rsz_img_20160511_165150_1.jpg (244.54 KiB) Viewed 869 times




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
am I the only one who is in love with the way the blue sky peeps through the tree branches?
Attachments
rsz_img_20160511_165426.jpg
rsz_img_20160511_165426.jpg (245.28 KiB) Viewed 866 times




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
tea & polaroids
Attachments
rsz_img_20160511_175737.jpg
rsz_img_20160511_175737.jpg (234.26 KiB) Viewed 773 times




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
beautiful flowers
Attachments
rsz_img_20160511_171312.jpg
rsz_img_20160511_171312.jpg (245.62 KiB) Viewed 769 times




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
rereading a childhood favorite...
Attachments
rsz_img_20160512_060418.jpg
rsz_img_20160512_060418.jpg (246.04 KiB) Viewed 769 times




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
I'm in love with this picture
Attachments
rsz_img_20160512_113557.jpg
rsz_img_20160512_113557.jpg (245.09 KiB) Viewed 768 times



For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein