Alice's Pictures (or photography I guess)

15 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
I love my camera so much...
Attachments
rsz_20160509_162806_1.jpg
rsz_20160509_162806_1.jpg (234.25 KiB) Viewed 1017 times
Last edited by Charm on Tue May 10, 2016 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
my mom bought me this cute pen
Attachments
rsz_img_20160509_163615.jpg
rsz_img_20160509_163615.jpg (243.92 KiB) Viewed 1012 times




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
picture of my mama's beautiful garden
Attachments
rsz_img_20160510_171211.jpg
rsz_img_20160510_171211.jpg (244.2 KiB) Viewed 956 times




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
my little kitty, Poppy!
Attachments
rsz_img_20160510_165636.jpg
rsz_img_20160510_165636.jpg (240.69 KiB) Viewed 954 times




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
I just got this book from my grandma's shelf. I love the look of old covers and pages!
Attachments
rsz_20160510_165344.jpg
rsz_20160510_165344.jpg (245.23 KiB) Viewed 950 times




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
kitty <3
Attachments
rsz_2016-05-10_044316_1.jpg
rsz_2016-05-10_044316_1.jpg (245.09 KiB) Viewed 918 times




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
I've been posting too many pictures of my kitty xD
Attachments
rsz_img_20160510_203901.jpg
rsz_img_20160510_203901.jpg (245.08 KiB) Viewed 916 times




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
look at the marshmallows in the sky!
Attachments
rsz_img_20160511_120941.jpg
rsz_img_20160511_120941.jpg (236.41 KiB) Viewed 863 times




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
it may be spring but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy a nice warm cup of tea
Attachments
rsz_img_20160511_165150_1.jpg
rsz_img_20160511_165150_1.jpg (244.54 KiB) Viewed 862 times




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
am I the only one who is in love with the way the blue sky peeps through the tree branches?
Attachments
rsz_img_20160511_165426.jpg
rsz_img_20160511_165426.jpg (245.28 KiB) Viewed 859 times




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
tea & polaroids
Attachments
rsz_img_20160511_175737.jpg
rsz_img_20160511_175737.jpg (234.26 KiB) Viewed 766 times




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
beautiful flowers
Attachments
rsz_img_20160511_171312.jpg
rsz_img_20160511_171312.jpg (245.62 KiB) Viewed 762 times




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
rereading a childhood favorite...
Attachments
rsz_img_20160512_060418.jpg
rsz_img_20160512_060418.jpg (246.04 KiB) Viewed 762 times




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
I'm in love with this picture
Attachments
rsz_img_20160512_113557.jpg
rsz_img_20160512_113557.jpg (245.09 KiB) Viewed 761 times



Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown