Haiku Battle!

159 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11
User avatar
Gender Non-Binary
Points 2600
Reviews 127
You're a peasant
You agree so I now shall
bury you in rye.
The name's Myth.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 5
Reviews 2
You ARE an apple
That will fall from that high place
Down to a deep pit.

(I'll take your offer for an apple though :D )
Last edited by Arch Stanton on Wed May 06, 2020 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 5
Reviews 2
I have the courage
To accept the faults in me
Unlike you, coward.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1353
Reviews 25
Apple! Ha I laugh
Your insults are a breeze
I am Superior!
If I could have anything I could ever want... It would be having Spotify Premium ;-;




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1353
Reviews 25
(My ego went down when you said coward...😂)
If I could have anything I could ever want... It would be having Spotify Premium ;-;




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 22273
Reviews 458
I have no weakness
There are no faults to make me
falter. I'm too strong.
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1353
Reviews 25
Yes, you and I both!
We shall start a monarchy!
All peasants will bow!
If I could have anything I could ever want... It would be having Spotify Premium ;-;




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 5
Reviews 2
<Darn you all. I said I'm running out of ideas>




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 5
Reviews 2
<@KahleneTenorio I was addressing Gravitem with coward>




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1353
Reviews 25
(I see...)
If I could have anything I could ever want... It would be having Spotify Premium ;-;




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 5
Reviews 2
I insult none, but
Just state mere facts in
The most gentle way.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1353
Reviews 25
I have seen true facts
You are a true gentleman
But still a peasant!

(Mwahahaha!)
If I could have anything I could ever want... It would be having Spotify Premium ;-;




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 5
Reviews 2
Whether I am or
Am not shouldn't matter in
A battle of wits




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1353
Reviews 25
Your witts are pure
Yet not enough to defeat
My intellect Ha!
If I could have anything I could ever want... It would be having Spotify Premium ;-;




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 5
Reviews 2



Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind