z

Young Writers Society

Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:09 pm
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

I'm torn on whether Skye should be super-angry-surprised or good surprised or just plain confused-surprised.
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:39 pm
Vellichor says...

@Reneia if it helps you decide, I think Zarash is quite confused/ surprised, himself :)
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:44 am
View Likes
Sevro says...

Great posts everyone!

I'm currently working on a Lamar post, might have it up sometime tomorrow.
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation."
—Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3

Spoiler! :
Formerly olsene and Caterpickle

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:59 am
View Likes
LordZeus says...

@TheFantasy14 may I join this SB under the same conditions as I joined Darken? I won't be a frequent poster for now, but will be once April rolls in. I was just reading this, 'cause I'm an SW fan and an idea for a character came up and its been bugging me for two weeks, and today I've finally relented. So may I? (I've always wanted to be a Jedi!)

42 Reviews

Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:51 am
View Likes
Vellichor says...

@TheForgottenKing Is the choice of Mandalorian meeting clan Ordo purely coincidental or are we going to tie Derryn in with that?

Also, (this is to everyone) Should I edit Derryn's character page to give some idea of the weapons he employs in the stead of a lightsaber description?
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

Reviews: 0
Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:11 am
TheForgottenKing says...

@WalkerForest1066

It's was purely coincidental. You can tie your character into it if you wish, but it seems your character wouldn't have much sway with Mandalorian leadership. :)
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:37 pm
View Likes
wakarimasen says...

@TinyJarStoredDreams - Just read your post - the spoiler text brought me some greatly needed comfort. :D

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:50 am
Europa says...

@LordZeus that's fine!

@TheForgottenKing, what were you planning on talking to Ciro about? Inviting him to join the council? Something else? I want to know so I may be able to include it in a post for him.

Reviews: 0
Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:00 am
TheForgottenKing says...

@TheFantasy14

I was just going to have the two catch up and also, Master Iguru would ask Ciro to lead a strike force of Mandalorian troopers to to pick up something special for him. (I'll send you a message on it)
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:10 am
View Likes
wakarimasen says...

@TinyJarStoredDreams and @Kelpies, since you're both in environments with lots of wild animals, I have a subplot idea that could potentially involve one or both of your characters.

Spoiler! :
Grin's supposed to capture a giant feline creature for his smuggling client, and I can see this going in two directions. 1) Said feline was found and rescued by Anita after it escaped from his client's menagerie, and Grin has to steal it back. 2) Grin and Ro travel to the planet where Dayoyme's living to capture a new creature there, which would be a great opportunity for Ro to meet a Jedi and learn a little about the Force. If Grin is unsuccessful with Anita (Grin's used to fighting with guys, so he'd definitely be caught off guard), both could happen. :)

What do you guys think?
Last edited by wakarimasen on Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

42 Reviews

Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:47 am
Vellichor says...

@TheForgottenKing

Derryn certainly doesn't have much political sway, but the others in his clan know well of his prowess in combat. Perhaps this will be touched upon, perhaps not. I'll leave it up to you :)
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

42 Reviews

Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:51 am
Vellichor says...

@TheForgottenKing

Just to let you know though, even his own clan isn't entirely sure that he is still alive following his disappearance and reemergence as "The Green Mandalorian."
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:25 am
View Likes
Kelpies says...

I think that would be cool- He could even be trying to get Ebony, in which case neither party (Ebony or Anita) is going to be happy about it. Drama!
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:51 am
View Likes
Deskro says...

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait. Life has been keeping me busy, but I finally managed to find some spare time. Therefore, I present to you...

Atlis's Relations

(N.B. I apologize if any of these descriptions are offensive/insulting, but Atlis IS a Sith, and thus it would be disingenuous of me to describe these relationships as anything other than what they are...)

@TheFantasy14 Mourdica Enitis
Respects her somewhat for the sole reason that she holds a place in the Dark Council. Believes she is too young however and will be unable to keep her emotions in check when such times present themselves, though he is hopeful that she will be able to sway her brother to their side.

@TheFantasy14 Ciro Enitis
Atlis is wary of Ciro. Not because of his supposed prowess or reputation, but due to his relation to Mourdica. He sees him as a potential ally. Mourdica ascended to the Dark Side and Atlis believes Ciro could follow suit. The Dark Side of the Force runs through the Enitis bloodline now, and it is only a matter of time before Ciro joins or dies. Atlis knows that Mourdica’s emotion will get the better of her and lead the two siblings to a confrontation. Blood is thicker than water, as proven by the Skywalker line (Atlis knows of the Enitis-Skywalker connection). Atlis is interested to see how it will unfold.

@Caterpickle Lamar Davis
Like Mourdica, Atlis believes Lamar to be too young and too emotional for his place in the Sith Legion. He also senses that Lamar’s destiny parallels Anakin’s, though the opposite. He therefore distrusts him and hopes to see Lamar prove himself, or else be put to death.

@TinyJarStoredDreams Dayoyme Lung
Atlis knows little of Dayoyme. To him she’s just another Jedi. He also has no interest in pursuing more information about her, which is probably a good thing…

@WalkerForest1066 Zarash Tichon
Atlis is somewhat disappointed with Tichon allowing himself to be tainted by the light. He hopes that Tichon will hold on to his feelings of pain and suffering, like the rest of the Sith and force the light from himself. He knows that this may be harder than it seems, though it would be a shame to rid themselves of such a proficient sabersman. As far as Atlis knows however, Tichon is focused on maintaining his standing in the Legion.

@TheForgottenKing Jin Iguru
Despises Jin for his actions against the Legion, emphasised by the fact that a Mandolorian has turned their back on the Empire and the Legion. Jin’s seat in the Jedi Council has also increased Atlis’s interest in the Mandolorian and know his loss would greatly impact the Jedi’s strategy. Atlis would relish the chance to slay Jin himself but he would have no qualms if one of his brethren were to beat him to the punch.

@TheForgottenKing Ryan Pratt Coban
Atlis doesn’t know how to feel about Ryan. He knows that Ryan carries Darth Martonius’s blade but that’s all. Atlis remembers Martonius’s betrayal and his subsequent disappearance. He wonders how Ryan came across the blade as it was unlikely that a lowly Mercenary pilot would be able to kill such an established assassin but not impossible. He would like to investigate this further as Ryan shows promising potential to follow his Martonius’s footsteps.

@HazelGrace16 Talia Curlsta
Atlis has never met nor heard of this child. If he were to ever meet her he would deem her insignificant and worthless.

@HazelGrace16 Jacqueline Harless
Atlis has heard of Jac’s work, which has sparked an interest due to his background in tinkering and mechanics himself. He would be interested to meet her and possibly persuade her to join the Dark Side, but knows her headstrong attitude and potential stubbornness may render the idea more difficult than its worth.

@Kelpies Anita Scarlet Stone
Similar to Jac, Atlis has heard of Anita’s work. However, he sees Jac as being stronger and more likely to join the Legion’s cause. He also finds Anita, to put it frankly, annoying and believes she would be more of a hindrance to the Legion than help, at least in his eyes. He may investigate her later, after her heart has been broken once or twice.

@Reneia Skye Merem
Atlis is disgusted at yet another betrayal in the midst of the Legion. Doesn’t feel the need to pursue her, but if she ever steps in his territory again, he will leave her Korun husk as a sign of what happens to arrogant traitors.

@AllisonTheWriter Roenna “Ro” Fidsmor
Atlis knows little about Ro as he has no interest of the younger generation of Sith unless they show great promise. He knows she has been imbued with the Dark Side though and if she wishes to come back to the Legion, she will. He doesn’t see her as a threat at this current time.

@AllisonTheWriter Grin Fidsmor
He doesn’t know much about Grin aside from the rumour that he stole Ro from the Legion. He would gladly slay him given the chance for crossing the Sith, but he doesn't know where Grin is or his destinations. Atlis also has bigger priorities at the moment.

@WalkerForest1066 Derryn Ordo
Atlis has heard of the “Green Mandolorian” and would possibly like to use his services in the near future. He wonders whether he is related or knows Jin Iguru (@TheForgottenKing), which has produced an interesting activity that he would like to use as Derryn’s trial job.

@jumpingsheep Alber Desmos
Has never heard of Alber Desmos. But if he had he would believe that Alber would follow Ciro to the ends of the earth, which could prove valuable or detracting.

Please let me know if there are any discrepancies or information that you would like to dispute/discuss. :)

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:21 pm
View Likes
Sevro says...

@AllisontheWriter

I love those ideas regarding the method of capturing the feline. Lamar isn't really involved with those, but it would be cool if Dayoyme could be incorporated.

@Deskro

Loved those charrie relations, very nice. I think Atlis's portrayal of Lamar's future may be accurate! ^^

@Everyone

I swear to work on my post today. I would have had it up by yesterday, but I was in the car for, like, six hours, split up into four or five hour-and-a-half increments, with various boring sports excursions (none of which I was a part of) in between. Therefore, I will finish my post soon, and have it up today/tonight!
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation."
—Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3

Spoiler! :
Formerly olsene and Caterpickle

Talent is something that comes from within; it has nothing to do with age.
— AURORA