WARRIORS, The Second Moon [DT]

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:33 am
View Likes
Gymnast2801 says...

Can I give Rabbitclaw the ability to read minds when he wants to (but it can be exsausting for him so he doesn't do it often) and Maplepaw the ability to understand all animals, not just cats.
If the world was blind, how many people would you impress?

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:25 am
View Likes
Lael says...

How about Swiftleap has the ability to see memories of the past through triggers (like the places in which they happened, or an object in real life which was also in the memory), though this is not voluntary? And can Larkwing have the same power as Dovewing did?
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:15 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

I think I'll just stick with Deadheart as my lone character. School's starting for me, and it looks like we have enough characters anyway, so I'll devote to him all of my efforts.

As for the powers, Deadheart has a life sustained by StarClan. This means that he cannot die unless they will it, kind of like a twist on Lionblaze's power. However, this only protects him from dying, and that means that he'll sustain injuries in battle and feel immense pain from wounds, sickness, and starvation.

I know it's kind of cheap to give my character immortality, but the cost of that is that StarClan completely owns his life, and he must therefore act according to their wishes, regardless of what he himself believes. The white mark on his chest is the seal of his servitude.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

176 Reviews

Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:59 am
View Likes
sheysse says...

Literally everything sounds good. All the powers work. @Chaser, you can have one character. So yeah. Woohoo!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:21 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I think I'll have to do the same as @Chaser and make one character because of previous commitments.

Also, hi everyone! :D
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

176 Reviews

Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:21 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

Also, when we begin posting, remember to like each post so we all know who's read it.

176 Reviews

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:23 pm
Mageheart says...

@Lael, my character is going to be the medicine cat apprentice. Are you alright with that?
mage

queer and here.

176 Reviews

Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:30 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

I think Goldenstar's power is going to be similar to Swiftleap's. He can see things through triggers but he see things to come, not things in the past. It is difficult, but he can prevent these things from happening.

Flamesong's ability will be that he can disappear into the background. If you aren't looking,for him, you won't see him. There are cats that would be able to see him, like a camp guard. Camp guards are looking for intruders, so he wouldn't be able to just walk into, say, Shadowclan camp.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:13 pm
Mageheart says...

If @Sheyren thinks this works, Cedarpaw (my character that I haven't finished a template for) will have the ability to take on other cats' wounds.
mage

queer and here.

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:16 pm
View Likes
Lael says...

@Mage, okay! I can't wait to see how uncomfortable Swiftleap gets! :P
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

176 Reviews

Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:23 pm
View Likes
sheysse says...

Sounds good! Gosh darn Riverclan allegiances are keeping me from being responsible. Hope to have them up soon. As for loners and rogues and kittypets (oh my!), you will create them in your post and I will add them to the allegiances.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:39 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I swear I'm trying to be productive and fill out the template for Cedarpaw, but then I keep getting distracted by adorable kitten pictures.
mage

queer and here.

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:58 pm
View Likes
Gymnast2801 says...

Yes! That is me trying to find an image for any animals XD
If the world was blind, how many people would you impress?

I am and always will be optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, the dreamer of improbable dreams.
— 11th Doctor