z

Young Writers Society

Animorphers DT

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:06 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

I think it would be fine if Dan, Neon, Emma or Michael posted next. To stay in the flow of 'operation: get Riley's blood' it would probably make the most sense for Neon to post next, but it doesn't really matter.

I think it would be good to hold off on Riley for a post or two, though. It seems like her waking up and them knowing that she's okay would kind of close off this chapter, so it would be good to get the switching of Riley's blood out of the way first.

If you'd like me to post for Gwen with the government revealing themselves, I can. Just let me know if that's what you guys would like me to do.

@Chaser @LordZeus
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:30 am
Europa says...

I think a Gwen post would be great. It seems like the best way to get that introduced as of now.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:25 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

I have a post going, and hopefully I'll have it up soon
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:53 pm
Steggy says...

I'll try to write a post but I don't know where Michael would probably be at in all of this. Could I have a rundown on what's happening?
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:13 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

@Steggy right now the Animorphers are all at the hospital after Riley gets shot by the Japanese.

Also, may I just point out that any hope the Animorphers previously had of leading a normal life has pretty much been shattered? No one was around to see Riley morph except Cole. The only thing anyone else saw was a completely normal girl competing in a competition. But despite the fact that they'd hidden the incident and still managed to blend in without incident then, Cole and Riley still end up getting captured, and Riley almost dies. Whatever illusions they had that they could hide through this have been blown out the window. Now that they realized how deep in they are, what should their plan be? Should they even discuss it before the government comes offering protection? And also, what about Michael's mom? What are we going to do with her as a character?

93 Reviews

Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:54 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

I think they would try to hold onto any scrap of normal life that they can, while being much more cautious than before. I think it would completely shatter, though, after Riley is turned into soldier Riley.

Maybe they would think that any hope of normal life is impossible, but once the government offers them protection, it would give them hope of being able to continue on with at least some normalcy.

If I remember right, not a ton is going on with Michael's character at the moment. He's mostly at the hospital for support, as is Charlotte. Meanwhile, his mom now knows about them and he's dealing with Jackson's death, and the fact that Gwen was the one who killed him.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

279 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:35 am
View Likes
Steggy says...

Alrighty, I'll write up a post by the end of this week (I have SATs on Wednesday :,) )
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

15 Reviews

Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:31 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

I'm running a bit behind guys. I know what I want to do with my post but I am just trying to determine how I can get there. Inspiration comes and goes at the most inconvenient times stupidly enough. I will try to get it finished soon, and hopefully you all will like it!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

15 Reviews

Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:00 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Posted! If anything needs to be changed @LeftyWriter @LordZeus please let me know. Emma is pumped and ready to fight :)

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:36 am
View Likes
Hattable says...

Wow, this thing is still goingg? Congrats/good job, guys!
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

93 Reviews

Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:12 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

THE DEMMA SHIP HAS SAILED.

Great post, @HazelGrace16! I'm loving this determined side of Emma!

-----------

Thanks, @Hattable! We're coming up on 1 1/2 years now. I can hardly believe it!

-----------

*pokes @Chaser with a stick*
Last edited by Lefty on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:20 pm
View Likes
Chaser says...

I'm just about finished with schoolwork, and I'm working through a post to nab the blood sample. I am alive in the literal sense.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:28 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

I'm going to try working on a post with Michael inside the hospital, comforting Charlotte or something. I'll also something his mother, too.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:30 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

Boop, there is a post. Let me know if I got anything wrong! c:

Also, I completely forgotten that Michael had siblings until I looked back at his character template, so that's a thing.

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:17 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

@HazelGrace16 and @Steggy - awesome posts!

*pokes @LordZeus with a stick too*
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

"Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known."
— Chuck Palahniuk