Welcome to the Deep OOC

119 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7414
Reviews 158
@Elektra That's okay! You've already got a post up anyway so it's no issue at all-- we can try to figure out a better meeting time next time around that works better for everyone!
Democracy dies in darkness. Also at 4:30PM in Pacific Standard Time, apparently.

silver (she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8757
Reviews 217
<333 awesome. I’m looking forward to seeing what you guys write! I’ve been so hype for this SB XD
“Ley moves and I am a couple feet behind, waiting.” - winterwolf0100
“Ley you will be fine because we all have magic powers that will protect you.” - WeepingWisteria

Ley, she/her
dreamer♡




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7414
Reviews 158
I’m in the pad on mobile— my laptop ETA is more like 10:30CST, so feel free to take your time if you plan to make it!
Democracy dies in darkness. Also at 4:30PM in Pacific Standard Time, apparently.

silver (she/her)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
does a lil poke...
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7414
Reviews 158
I was just thinking of poking this thread >.>

Hello everyone! How's everyone doing? Would we be down to have a write-in either this weekend or the next?
Democracy dies in darkness. Also at 4:30PM in Pacific Standard Time, apparently.

silver (she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46
i'd love to! I was just missing the character I made for this rp lol




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8354
Reviews 30
I will be gone this Saturday but might be able to do this Sunday possibly!
Not all who wander are lost; some are just looking for their arrows.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8757
Reviews 217
I’m free all weekend, mostly! Just let me know when ya’ll are having a write in and I’ll pop in :D excited to continue this!
“Ley moves and I am a couple feet behind, waiting.” - winterwolf0100
“Ley you will be fine because we all have magic powers that will protect you.” - WeepingWisteria

Ley, she/her
dreamer♡




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
i'm nearing finals season so while i may not to attend for long, sunday should work
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7414
Reviews 158
Alright! We can shoot for Sunday evening!
Democracy dies in darkness. Also at 4:30PM in Pacific Standard Time, apparently.

silver (she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8757
Reviews 217
In which timezone? :D I should be available all day tomorrow!
“Ley moves and I am a couple feet behind, waiting.” - winterwolf0100
“Ley you will be fine because we all have magic powers that will protect you.” - WeepingWisteria

Ley, she/her
dreamer♡




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7414
Reviews 158
How do we feel about 6pm PST/9pm EST?
Democracy dies in darkness. Also at 4:30PM in Pacific Standard Time, apparently.

silver (she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8757
Reviews 217
sounds perfect! :D I'll try my best to be there!
“Ley moves and I am a couple feet behind, waiting.” - winterwolf0100
“Ley you will be fine because we all have magic powers that will protect you.” - WeepingWisteria

Ley, she/her
dreamer♡




User avatar
Gender Genderfluid
Points 7705
Reviews 38
I’m out of the country rn so getting to a write-in will be difficult but I’m definitely still interested!!
he/she/they


winter can usually be found wherever Leya is = another fun fact ~Leya
Winter you just have a whole cinematic universe in your head ~Wist
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46
I have a spa night with my little sister and mom tonight, but I will do my best to attend 💜



You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh