z

Young Writers Society

°•.♥.•° ☆♥★ I'd Love to Review You! ★♥☆ °•.♥.•°

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:15 am
View Likes
*coco says...

So, no more school (Que the hallelujah music)! Anyway, since most people I know are out tanning in the Caribbeans while I'm stuck at home looking after the monsters that are my younger brothers, I've decided to use all the spare time I have to get stuck into the YWS world and start my own review forum :D

What I'll critique - short stories and novels that fall under the following categories:
action/adventure
general
romantic
sci-fi (occasionally)
fantasy (occasionally)

So if you'd like a review please don't be shy and post your link here along with the name of the piece and the genre and I'll have it done as fast as I can!

Oh, before I forget, I'd really appreciate points in return, or just an invisible hi 5 would be fine

Thanks a bunch, guys! :smt003

*coco

P.S If you'd like to see some examples of some of the reviews I've done so far, just so you get a taste of what you can expect from me, then check out my lit comments page on my YWS profile
Last edited by *coco on Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:43 am
whatevr says...

Please review *invisible high five* (thats for now and the points when the job's done (lol i sound like a mobster))

Ttile: Dead to me.

Link: post726480.html#p726480

Genre: General.

Thanks.

~Biffle
Literally whatevr

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:03 am
Wolferion says...

Cheers! =) I'll gladly give points in exchange =) The piece is Sinful Pride Chapter 2 and it's General fiction.

Have a nice day!
Kyou
~Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you'll never get anything~
-Formerly Shinda

130 Reviews

Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:52 pm
*coco says...

Biffle and Kyou - your reviews are complete, invisible high five's and a creepy smiley face to the pair of you for being my very first review seekers :smt003

If anyone else would like a review, please don't hesitate to ask!

*coco
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

126 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 126
Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:10 pm
Day says...

Have something to keep you going...

I don't have a title for it yet, but it is in the General Novels section.

post726731.html#p726731
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"

130 Reviews

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:54 pm
*coco says...

Day your review is now complete, awsome start by the way :)

Anyone else care for a review? I'm more than happy to do more....

*coco

130 Reviews

Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:05 am
*coco says...

Anyone?

130 Reviews

Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:44 pm
*coco says...

Tigs, your review is complete. Hope I've helped :D

If anyone else would like a review, please don't hesitate to ask!

*coco

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:43 am
Maddy says...

Hey Coco, seems like you're hanging out for something to review! :)
Very much appreciated if you would take the time to review an excerpt from my novel, Faith. It’s a realistic fantasy with an apocalyptic feel.
Link: post733857.html
Thank you!
-Maddy
-If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you!
-"Careful with that light at the end of the tunnel, it might be another train coming."

This awesome post bought to you by me. :)

130 Reviews

Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:18 pm
*coco says...

Maddy your review is complete! Thanks for the read :D

Would anybody else like a review?

197 Reviews

Reviews: 197
Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:29 am
Jetpack says...

I'd appreciate a review on Pygmalion. It's based on a myth, the link to which is in the spoiler at the end of the story. Any kind of comment is welcome.

PS I think I remember reviewing your Of Loss and Love once upon a time! Nice to see you around. :D

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:55 am
View Likes
spy0h says...

Hey can you review this post734563.html
Thanks
:)

130 Reviews

Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:04 pm
*coco says...

Jetpack - Your review is now complete. An invisible high five to you for the request. I really enjoyed reading your piece :D

SpyOh - I don't normally review poems but since you requested I couldn't say no. I hope my review helped.

If anyone else would like a review please do not hesitate to ask :smt003

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:21 pm
WritingWords says...

Can you please review the link in my signature? Thanks a lot!
Please follow me on all my writing quests by clicking "Follow" on my Profile. Thanks!

Popularity Wars Chapter Three is now here:
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/post735878.html#p735878

Please review!! Love ya!

130 Reviews

Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:45 pm
*coco says...

Your review is now complete, I hope I helped :D
Last edited by *coco on Mon May 30, 2011 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio