z

Young Writers Society

Step Right This Way!

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Miraculor77 says...

I would really appreciate it if you could review my essay. I wrote it for a school assignment and am in a desperate need for feedback.

Link:
Comparison between Fahrenheit 451's Society and Ours - an essay

- Mira
I'd rather die than live without passion.
- Jungkook

I do reviews: Reviews by Mira

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sat May 30, 2020 3:21 pm
View Likes
Starve says...

Hi Mea !

I really like the reviews I've received from you, I was hoping you could review the second draft of this first villanelle I wrote — Last walk (2nd draft)

I don't need anything too detailed , just some main pointers for a next draft. I'm just trying to perfect the work since editing is my weak point.

Thanks!

4125 Reviews

Reviews: 4125
Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:54 pm
KateHardy says...

Hi @Mea,

Are you still accepting requests?

If you are could you take a look at this chapter of my novel: The Sorcerers of Hisderat, Chapter 3
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:55 pm
Zenith says...

Hi Mea!
If you're accepting review requests, I'd be really grateful if you could review my short story Thought Patterns
Thank you for your time in advance. :)
Let's just die young or live forever.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:12 am
vannilawriter says...

Please review this short story/ flash fiction (depending on your definition of either one) a friend of mine has asked me to write this for her art exibit, and I really wanna iron it out for her.

It is the Nature of the Universe

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
— RazorSharpPencil