87%
yes!
13%

Total votes : 15

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:03 am
zelithon says...

Nate seems to be a little discouraged so I think everyone should let him know how grateful we are to him and all his hard work. I am sure everyone is, but Nate might like to see it on his own actually written. Or maybe I am just making a fool of myself. Ah well to each his own.

So let me be the first to say: Thank you Nate!
Last edited by zelithon on Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:09 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

nate, i am so grateful for this site, it has introduced me to many great writers and drawers around the globe. it has improved my writing skills, and it is nice to get posotive imput from all of these great people. Nate your site actually helped get rid of my depression, because of the great environment; i was depressed for a long time, but your site helped me get overmyself, because it gave me a great chance to meet all of these great people including you. Maybe i too am just making a fool of my self.

second or third to say : THANK YOU NATE!!

good job :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Last edited by Dargquon Ql'deleodna on Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:15 am
Nate says...

Spell "greatful" right and then my secretary will get back to your secretary.

Thanks Zel and Darqquon :D

(second edit: lol, I just spent ten points editing this post, and I'm about to spend ten points again! How Fascinating!)

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:26 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

oops lol, thanks for catching that one nate. oh yea i almost forgot, this site, has helped me to check my spelling more often; so im getting better at that too.
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:47 am
Elelel says...

YAY!!! I was the first person to vote for the second yes! YAY for Nate! Really, this whole place is amazingly well organised and it has deffinately helped me a lot!
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:17 am
deleted6 says...

Yep nate i'm grateful, since i got out the phase of using chat langauge, and also since i made loads of friends

THANK YOU NATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:43 am
View Likes
Griffinkeeper says...

I'm also heavily in your debt Nate. This has been my home since I changed from TYWC. It is kind of magical, the way one can browse through the forums and see all the activity. The amount of activity is amazing and without you none of this would be here.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:05 pm
Areida says...

I love this place. I think most everyone here loves this place. Don't be so hard on yourself, Nate. You're so worried about keeping the forum active and making sure everything is all right all the time, but you don't have to. I love it here, and I'm grateful that you made the forum. Give yourself a pat on the back or something else fun and cheesy that they used to make me do in first grade. You deserve it. :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:57 pm
Snoink says...

Psh, this beats the socks off of TYWC. I mean really...

"Well... it's only been a year since I entered my story, so I think I'll get comments soon!"

This is much better, and a lot more userfriendly. :)

Thanks. :)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:10 pm
*Twilight* says...

This is honestly the best writing site out there. Not only is it full of friendly people who are great at teaching new writers but it has many things to do. I have learned a lot about writing since I have been here. Thank you!! And bravo for keeping the site strong!
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Hire people to crit your work! Get paid to crit other people's work!
The YWS crit shop: forum/viewtopic.php?t=8018

If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes